Bloody Palace Trophies

Neme-ita

24 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

The S rank just required you to beat it without a super iirc. Im disappointed :'( I wanted Vergil playable 

Yes, it seemed so (I think no one ended the BP and not got S :D).

And actually, considering how OP Faust is, it should not be a problem to beat BP with regular Dante.

I think there will be playable Vergil, Lady and Trish in the future. They did it for DMC 4 and now the demand is so high that they'll do it for DMC 5 as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nudoetcrudo said:

Yes, it seemed so (I think no one ended the BP and not got S :D).

And actually, considering how OP Faust is, it should not be a problem to beat BP with regular Dante.

I think there will be playable Vergil, Lady and Trish in the future. They did it for DMC 4 and now the demand is so high that they'll do it for DMC 5 as well. 

Tbh all have op stuff lol. 

Here's hoping as he was datamined as playable but crashes once loading up a mission. 

4 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

The S rank just required you to beat it without a super iirc. Im disappointed :'( I wanted Vergil playable 

The developers stated in a DengekiOnline interview that there are unannounced DLC plans, now if those will actually see the light of the day, that's a different topic. But i'd assume it would be a Vergil DLC, dataminers on PC have already found certain clues that point that Vergil will be playable.

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be complete BS, and harder than the entire platinum.

Super costumes (if allowed) are not an instant win. They might be near impossible to beat this mode with, since they don't recover health in DT.

From the leaked PC version, I read the bosses are

20 - Goliath
40 - Artemis
60 - Cavaliere Angelo
80 - Malphas
90 - King Cerberus
98 - Urizen 1 (throne)
99 - Urizen 2 (standing)
100 - Urizen 3 (Mission 17)
101 - Vergil

How we are expected to beat all the bosses at the end without depleting the timer, I have no idea.

I also hear floors from 81+ are set to DMD...so even more unsure how those bosses and later floors will be.

Edited by QQQ_AX

1 hour ago, QQQ_AX said:

This is going to be complete BS, and harder than the entire platinum.

Super costumes (if allowed) are not an instant win. They might be near impossible to beat this mode with, since they don't recover health in DT.

From the leaked PC version, I read the bosses are

20 - Goliath
40 - Artemis
60 - Cavaliere Angelo
80 - Malphas
90 - King Cerberus
98 - Urizen 1 (throne)
99 - Urizen 2 (standing)
100 - Urizen 3 (Mission 17)
101 - Vergil

How we are expected to beat all the bosses at the end without depleting the timer, I have no idea.

I also hear floors from 81+ are set to DMD...so even more unsure how those bosses and later floors will be.

I figure V would be the easiest since when you use Nightmare, Griffon and Shadow are both invincible and all you would have to do is press L2 + Triangle and L2 + Square to have Griffon and Shadow act on their own while you avoid all the enemies.

For Dante you could just use Sin Devil Trigger. If there is a timer then it doesn't really take that long to build up.

Nero would be the one you have to put some effort in with. Even then though it shouldn't be too bad as long as you play it smart and remember to have the max level charge on the gun. But it would be nice if there were some "break rooms" every now and then that let you heal yourself. I can't imagine they would want you to do the whole thing on a single health bar. Even DMC4's Bloody Palace had some floors with those enemies that dropped green orbs.

I really just want Bloody Palace to be co-op though. Being able to style on enemies with friends has a lot of potential and it would make up for the cameo system in the main game being pretty pointless. Sadly I haven't heard anything about them actually implementing it though :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I figure V would be the easiest since when you use Nightmare, Griffon and Shadow are both invincible and all you would have to do is press L2 + Triangle and L2 + Square to have Griffon and Shadow act on their own while you avoid all the enemies.

For Dante you could just use Sin Devil Trigger. If there is a timer then it doesn't really take that long to build up.

Nero would be the one you have to put some effort in with. Even then though it shouldn't be too bad as long as you play it smart and remember to have the max level charge on the gun. But it would be nice if there were some "break rooms" every now and then that let you heal yourself. I can't imagine they would want you to do the whole thing on a single health bar. Even DMC4's Bloody Palace had some floors with those enemies that dropped green orbs.

I really just want Bloody Palace to be co-op though. Being able to style on enemies with friends has a lot of potential and it would make up for the cameo system in the main game being pretty pointless. Sadly I haven't heard anything about them actually implementing it though :/

Well apparently in a datamine it says

mode unlocked: Bloodypalace 

mode unlocked: Bloodypalace Multiplayer

On top of that an invite friends option is there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Well apparently in a datamine it says

mode unlocked: Bloodypalace 

mode unlocked: Bloodypalace Multiplayer

On top of that an invite friends option is there.

I think that same datamine also said Vergil is playable too but it doesn't look like they are doing that. I could be wrong though or that was a different one I saw. Would be pretty cool though. Although everyone using Super costumes might be an issue unless they don't allow it for co-op.