Bloody Palace Trophies

Neme-ita

7 hours ago, KainDMD said:

Everyone is just going to use the super characters lol. Invincible V, unlimited max act nero, billionaire dante

I haven't tried the Super Costumes but I read what they do, although none mentioned you do not heal by using DT like @QQQ_AX said.

If all Nero gets is Exceed and Bullets that charge without holding I think I'm better off playing as him normally so I can heal. Those other two things I can do fine by myself.

Now for Dante and V that's another story. Forever full Royal Guard and SDT all the time sounds busted. Same with V having Nightmare out all the time and being able to buff Griffin and Shadow constantly as well (although I read you take damage if you are riding on Nightmare).

Edited by AndresLionheart

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I think that same datamine also said Vergil is playable too but it doesn't look like they are doing that. I could be wrong though or that was a different one I saw. Would be pretty cool though. Although everyone using Super costumes might be an issue unless they don't allow it for co-op.

The datamine I saw said nothing about Vergil. Also BP has been in the game 100% since release, why would they delay a fully working and complete mode almost a month? My guess is servers or co-op balance but im not hyping it at all. On top of co-op BP, Divergence mode was a thing found. It possibly allows you to play an entire 20 missions as whoever.  

Vergil seems like DLC as he has moves that aren't used and it just requires an ID change to 4. All of this IS in the files but that doesn't mean much as it could be scrap.

29 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

The datamine I saw said nothing about Vergil. Also BP has been in the game 100% since release, why would they delay a fully working and complete mode almost a month? My guess is servers or co-op balance but im not hyping it at all. On top of co-op BP, Divergence mode was a thing found. It possibly allows you to play an entire 20 missions as whoever.  

Vergil seems like DLC as he has moves that aren't used and it just requires an ID change to 4. All of this IS in the files but that doesn't mean much as it could be scrap.

I probably looked at a fake one then, or whoever made it misunderstood what it was. And yeah, that could be why it was delayed. I haven't heard of Divergence mode though, so I'm curious as to what that will really be. If it is like that then I'm not sure how they will do some of Nero's segments as the other characters where you have to grapple on one of the floating orbs to get around.

And yeah, Vergil will probably be DLC since he does have a moveset that looks playable.

5 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

There is one trophy and it was added to the original trophy list, at the very bottom, not as a separate DLC list. Never seen that before.

it happened on some games, what's strange is the first 30 mins there was no trophy :/

Also, we got 1 trophy? unlike steam's which has one achievement for each character -.-

Im more disappointed that you can save in BP now. Also no co-op, so they made us wait a month for nothing as BP was in since day 1 and fully working. Im happy we have BP but a co-op BP would add infinite replay value on top of insane combos.

13 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I probably looked at a fake one then, or whoever made it misunderstood what it was. And yeah, that could be why it was delayed. I haven't heard of Divergence mode though, so I'm curious as to what that will really be. If it is like that then I'm not sure how they will do some of Nero's segments as the other characters where you have to grapple on one of the floating orbs to get around.

And yeah, Vergil will probably be DLC since he does have a moveset that looks playable.

V could use cain and Dante uses his summoned swords. Sadly as I put just because its in the files doesn't make it playable nor is it confirmed coming :( 

1 hour ago, lilpain97 said:

Im more disappointed that you can save in BP now. Also no co-op, so they made us wait a month for nothing as BP was in since day 1 and fully working. Im happy we have BP but a co-op BP would add infinite replay value on top of insane combos.

V could use cain and Dante uses his summoned swords. Sadly as I put just because its in the files doesn't make it playable nor is it confirmed coming :( 

Well, it seems you can't really save/load, but just "suspend". But I guess that with save backups it's like having an actual save option.

1 hour ago, Neef-GT5 said:

DLC trophy list finally out... Just a single trophy, not even gold - the devs really screwed all trophy hunters in this one... 1f636.png

Does it really matter? 

Anyway, enemies drop green orbs, so I believe using super character will make it very easy.

3 hours ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

it happened on some games, what's strange is the first 30 mins there was no trophy :/

Also, we got 1 trophy? unlike steam's which has one achievement for each character -.-

That kinda sucks. We got 3 achievements on Xbox as well, although I'm nowhere near prepared to take on the BP yet.

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

303 waves for one silver trophy. (If you beat it flawlessly that is)

Sounds fun.

And I just came from a game where you get 4 silvers and 1 gold for 101 waves of enemies.

By far the laziest trophy ever indeed (jesus dmc4 in comparison...)

Trophy aside, saving during the bloody palace? BLASPHEMY

10 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

303 waves for one silver trophy. (If you beat it flawlessly that is)

Sounds fun.

And I just came from a game where you get 4 silvers and 1 gold for 101 waves of enemies.

Sounds like Darksiders lol

I already did Nero's BP run with the Super costume and I had a hell of a time, will probably do Dante+Super and V+Super later

No way I'm doing this stuff without super costumes for one measly silver, besides I'm already getting frustrated with HaH as is so no need to add some more frustration from BP to that

22 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

I already did Nero's BP run with the Super costume and I had a hell of a time, will probably do Dante+Super and V+Super later

No way I'm doing this stuff without super costumes for one measly silver, besides I'm already getting frustrated with HaH as is so no need to add some more frustration from BP to that

45WW0wy.jpg

Edited by Neme-ita

7 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

You get a bad rank for clearing it with a super character, so the very good players are obviously going to stand out from the casuals. And you can only save after a boss if you want to take a break, if you die its game over

You can suspend any time after lv 20. (You need to clear the level first). Only the last 4 bosses have to be done without breaks.

7 minutes ago, Valtekken173 said:

I did it with super V and it was a breeze. Total play time 1h23m, final extra time 2h18m (lol). Got a B (didn't expect more).

Going for super Dante later, but I feel it will also be easy. With infinite SDT you can spam Luce + you have infinite RG meaning that you are literally invincible (you can just do Royal Revenge all the time, but it would take time) + you can always rely on the good old Faust.

Probably only Nero will be challenging.

And I agree, it already takes time with one char, having to do with all three... They should have had just one gold trophy for getting S with any char, like in DMC4.

Disappointing, not sure what the wait was for. If we weren't waiting for online co-op, then what?

I read there was coding found for an unlock of 'multiplayer bloody palace' and for 'invite friend'. But there's no unlocks here for beating it besides another provocation for each character.

Not sure why people expected Vergil to be stealth dropped into this, you know they would be marketing the hell out of that, or give it it's own edition like 3SE and 4SE.

The one silver trophy is very strange given how Xbox got 3 different silver-valued (60G each) achievements. There must be a PS value cap or something.

Edited by QQQ_AX