Followers 0
zzamaro

zzamaro's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

zzamaro

Ratchet & Clank
Hello,

I got this flag issue for the game Ratchet and Clank 1 on Vita (US).

"Reason: user earned "all skill points" trophy before getting all the individual skill point related trophies."

Not sure how to handle this since It's 1st time after almost 10 years of collecting trophies.

Well, the game was on Vita and it's an HD collection of a PS2 game. I got no screenshoots like the PS4 can offer. It's been 4 years so I don't remember what exactly happened. However, I made some research and I came across on 2 things:

-The first one being that is only 1 trophy that is related to the flag issue. There's another trophy in-between the said trophies for getting all weapons. However, it's not tied to skill points.

-The second thing my own topic on GameFAQs regarding the release of this game:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/804138-ratchet-and-clank-collection/69685526

The other GameFAQs users mentioned some apparent issues with the game and I also seem to be aware of the problems with the game but also that HD collection had had issues before.

Based on that, I believe the trophy glitched on me and did not pop up the 1st time I tried, but I did, in fact, got the in-game skill point. Then I attempted the skill point again some minutes later when I found out the trophy did not unlock.

I believe trophies not unlocking even though their unlock requirement are met is a known issue with a few games, and this happened to me.

I think that covers this up. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your time.

Edit: Didn't realize there were forums for this. I just read the sticky and added the name of the game.

Edited by zzamaro
Added missing game name. I posted in better forma as it got posted as a single paragraph.

Seeing as this is just one random trophy not unlocking when it should have, and the rest of the list looking fine, and furthermore this happened before Vita hacking was even possible (as far as I'm aware?), this should be lifted IMO. A single trophy not unlocking when it should have can happen in any game.

Posted (edited)

i can confirm this. the game has issues with trophy's popping at the right time. game would be suspect if the skillpoints for some of the trophy's happened way earlier than normal, hopefully this gets resolved soon.

i had one trophy glitch out in just cause 3. the hearts of stone trophy because i decided to liberate the whole island while a FOW was in play.

Edited by kingdrake2

31 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i can confirm this. the game has issues with trophy's popping at the right time. game would be suspect if the skillpoints for some of the trophy's happened way earlier than normal, hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Yeah, the trophies in this game are kind of funky. 2 trophies out of order wouldn't raise an eyebrow to me. Not for this game at least. Unless someone else has further evidence of foul play, I think this should be lifted.

@zzamaro your flag has been lifted.  All others (about 10 people) with minor issues like this have also been marked legit.