PS4 Trophy Issue

So im having an issue with Monstro, Atlantica and Halloweentown trophies not popping after sealing their respective keyholes...note other trophies are popping fine ie chests,synth etc. Im also getting an error when trying to sync trophies but they still sync. Ive tried rebuilding database 3 times, leaving n returning to levels several times deleting and reinstalling game...any help or suggestions would be appreciated..

Edit: 100 acre wood trophy did pop upon sealing keyhole...

Edit 2: both Coliseum and Neverland trophies popped upon sealing their respected keyholes

Edited by archangel9978
More info

• yes, i thought so, which is why I am questioning the trophies now.  I opened the chest with 3 dalmations and it popped.  i only have 3 out of 101.  just finished wonderland and that popped ok, but I dont know why that other one popped.  

I asked a friend who recently beat this and he said his acted weard too.  Said he got stuck on a endless loop towards the end. everytime he went to halow bastion it was looping like he never been there.  Said he had too restart from scratch to complete the plat.  Not sure whats going on now.

I guess I am going to try to see how far I get.  Hopefuly everything will be ok.

Edited by RetroGamerLewis
adding to comment