Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christerious96

Christerious96's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Christerious96

Gran Turismo 5
What do you mean with too fast? Be skilled is something bad?

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz
I just opened the game without play, I just opened the game, I use the online service and close game, easy than that

From seeing other disputes on here, your gran turismo a spec and b spec cannot be completed that close to each other.

That flag will (most likely) be staying

19 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

From seeing other disputes on here, your gran turismo a spec and b spec cannot be completed that close to each other.

That flag will (most likely) be staying

Correct + then unlocking couple of events in seconds. Being skilled in using save file is something bad, yes.

Why people always thinking that "trophies earned too fast" is related to the total completion of the game?..

nice try trying to fly with treasures of montezuma blitz the servers have been offline way longer than 2017. that's staying.

edit: servers likely went down around 2016, for normal players it's possible to get 11 out of 12 trophy's.

Edited by kingdrake2

@Christerious96 I'm not sure you are "skilled" at cheating your games, since you got caught with your fingers in the cheat jar.

7 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

nice try trying to fly with treasures of montezuma blitz the servers have been offline way longer than 2017. that's staying.

edit: servers likely went down around 2016, for normal players it's possible to get 11 out of 12 trophy's.

Last person to get fortunate son was in July 2016. Nice catch 

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@Christerious96 I'm not sure you are "skilled" at cheating your games, since you got caught with your fingers in the cheat jar.

I really dont know where is the cheat, I just remember that the edition that I had was with a car red bull that it was pretty fast, I remember that everything it was easy, I really dont know where is the cheat

Can someone please explain where is the problem?

4 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Last person to get fortunate son was in July 2016. Nice catch 

To be honest I just play I dont see if theres servers or not, Ive to take a look on that PS vita to see what happened

If I were cheater I would have 100% completetition not 89%

Im going to take a look on that game as well, I really dont know what people is talking here haha

I just play I never see the timestamp or stuff like that

Can someone tell me if I play PS3 and PS vita and the same time is cheat as well?

Sometimes I play both at the same time (ps vita easy games) and ps3 and the trophies just pop up

36 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

I really dont know where is the cheat, I just remember that the edition that I had was with a car red bull that it was pretty fast, I remember that everything it was easy, I really dont know where is the cheat

Really?... Please, spare us this BS...

FHm0OUV.png

Typical save usage: You got A-Spec, B-spec in 19 seconds between - two different modes, impossible.
And then all of yours remaining trophies for unfinished (most difficult btw) events started to pop.

"Montezuma Blitz" servers are down since July 2016 which makes impossible to get trophy "Fortunate Son"

(related to daily challenges, it is... was needed to be logged online) and you "somehow" managed to get it on 26th May 2017. Fortunate Son"

Playing PS3/PS4/PSV/PC/XBOX/C64 and A500 at once is not a cheating, but it is totally not relevant to this discussion.

Edited by Smashero

I wonder why people keep wasting time in unwinnable disputes like this. TC, one more game and you're out.

Edited by Lance_87

Please don't waste our time with cheated games. Did you pay someone to do these for you? It's clear they've been hacked. Because you wasted my time, I cared enough to figure out some few more games, so now you're permanently off the leaderboards.