04. Dead Space 2

05. Parasite Eve

06. The Last of Us

07. Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

08. Metal Gear Solid 4

09. Ninja Gaiden 2

10. Resident Evil Remake

Posted (edited)

I see a lot of the usual suspects, so I'm going to go with online games I still install and play here and there.

1. Tribes 2

128 Players w/ vehicles and jetpacks. Best time ever. Way more fun than Battlefield. Difficult though because weapons are projectile based and require leading/arc and timing. 

2. Rust

Home invasion simulator? Yes and also life lessons about trusting people and a healthy dose of anxiety. Seriously though, a lot of fun brutal FPS.

3. Natural Selection 2

This game is great. Player vs creature players. Team based FPS but also has a captain role that's kinda RTS. Like Tribes, I can talk about this game all day.

4. Half Life 2 ( and mods like Dystopia)

5. Titanfall 2

6. Warcraft III

7. Age of Empires II

8. Unreal Tournament 2k4

9. Neverwinter Nights

10. Portal 2

I miss the old days of creating mods/sounds/textures/etc. and being able to drop them into a folder and use them.

Also the list would be different if certain games weren't a PITA to install on Winblows 10 or had a community server option since the official servers are closed.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

1. Entire Final Fantasy series

2. Dragon Warrior/Quest series

3. Ys Memories of Calcetta

4. Tekken 7 (w/Neegan)

5. The Walking Dead Saga

6 Mortal Kombat 11

7. Super Paper Mario

8. Super Mario RPG

9. Suikoden

10. The Witcher 3 tied w/ Horizon Zero Dawn

10.- Yugioh franchise games.

9.- Kingdom Hearts 1

8.- Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

7.- The King of Fighters 97 (Arcade/Neo Geo)

6.- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Xbox/PS2)

5..- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

4.- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)

3.- Mortal Kombat II

2.- God of War 3

1.- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

1) bioshock 

2) bioshock 2

3) system shock 

4) system shock 2

5) Soma

6) heroes of might and magic 2&3 are tied

7) last of Us

8) x men legends

9) elder scrolls online (2000+ hours in this one)

10) bioshock infinite (barely makes it in but hey let's pretend it's as good as the first 2 or even good as system shock 1 or 2)

10: Skyrim

Great game, had a lot of fun with it. Lost out "points" to Dark Souls Combat and recently for glitched PS3 trophies. Would be higher up otherwise.

09: Horizon Zero Dawn

I enjoyed the story and machine fights so much, it was a gift and I didn't had it on my radar, fantastic surprise.

08: Rocket League

My first PS4 game, got it for free in PS+ and had so many fun hours.

07: Life is Strange

Chloe is my most favourite character in any video game up to this point. Sadly the last decision you make in the game was cleary one sided, you can see it in the quality of the endings imo.

06: Detroit: Become Human

I took so much from this game. I really like all 3 plots, yes even Marcus, honestly Marcus is my favourite story. For me it's Marcus -> Kara -> Connor.

05: Witcher 3

Amazing story, amazing world, amazing side stories, Gwent is way more fun than other minigames in the series. Don´t like the combat so much though.

04: Prison Architect

Sometimes I just let my prisons run over night to see if my system is working. Adding some QoL mods on PC for even more fun.

03: Minecraft

Let's be real, minecraft is amazing. You can be creative, you can try your best in hardcore mode, trolling your friends.

02: Factorio

Yet another building game. The factory must grow! Best PC game imo. Getting the ratios in your factory just right is such an amazing feeling

01: Dark Souls series

The whole series is fantastic. Those games changed the way I'm looking at combat systems. It "ruined" every other close combat game for me. The sense of accomplishment you get for beating a boss after many tries, killing an invader while carrying a bunch of souls, finding secrets, slowly painting the picture as a whole with all the small pieces of lore you get from items. I could go on, but the list would go on and on, longer than I can tell.

Pretty much all of my favourites have stayed the same with the exception of Three Houses:

#1 NieR (PS3)

#2 Danganronpa 2 (Vita)

#3 Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch)

#4 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (DS)

#5 Corpse Party: Blood Covered - Repeated Fear (PSP)

#6 Persona 3 (PS2)

#7 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)

#8 Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations (DS)

#9 Yakuza 4 (PS3)

#10 Ever 17: The Out of Infinity (PC)

This is far, far too hard, and I initially had three separate list planned, one of which is because of of how many favorite games are multiple installment in a single franchise.

Top 10, no order after 6.:

1. Jak 3 (PS2)

2. Jak X: Combat Racing (PS2)

3. Jak II (PS2)

4. Gravity Rush (PSV/PS4)

5. Gravity Rush 2 (even though this is the superior game in the series)

6. Dying Light (PS4)

7. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Gamecube/PS3)

8. Pokemon Emerald

9. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Don't ask which installment, I do not know... Actually, may'be it's EoT. Haven't played EoS or SMD yet, and while I did really enjoy GtI which is not that bad, I remember EoT being more engaging)

10. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (technically I can replace this now that the servers are shutdown, as it no longer has present relevancy)

Worth noting I haven't played Horizon Zero Dawn yet, even though I purchased it (and its DLC) at launch. It's one of my most anticipated for games pre-launch. I know for a fact that I'll love it (instinct), and it will easily get top 15 if not top 10. There's also The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, my incomplete yet still favorite Zelda game; I've yet to visit the HD remaster, which I purchased at least two years ago and have been planning to play through soon, and similar to HZD it also has a chance at making top 10.

I sort of don't like the concept of honorable mentions, but a top 10 game list is absurd, and as I implied i'm not sure myself if that above is my true top 10. It's 2019, and we simply and naturally forget about certain games we've played and the exact amount of fun we've had with them as time goes on. So: Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine, Dead Space/2/3, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS3), Borderlands/2, The Walking Dead series, Crash Bash (probably), Sims Bustin Out, Dead Nation, inFAMOUS, Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku II, Spyro series.