Adept plague glitched?

I tried one time and even sacrificing all four i didnt got the trophy, only on the second attempt. One thing that may have something to do with it is that, on the first attempt, i got the Ruthless Killer status at the end, while on the second one (the one that gave me the trophy) i got a Merciless Killer status.

6 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Anyone else find this killer is ridiculously slow? 

She's fairly immobile compared to some of the other newer killers but it's mostly due to how much pressure she can exert on someone in a chase with the vomit

18 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Didn't unlock for me either..... Ugh this killer is so shit! 

I like the new killer. But it gets a little tedious if you're going for the trophy as it requires you to play with only her three perks, and I would definitely replace two of them with other perks. I'm on 6 merciless victories now, and still nothing. When developers want to patch many things in one update, it always screws up something else. Typical.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

I like the new killer. But it gets a little tedious if you're going for the trophy as it requires you to play with only her three perks, and I would definitely replace two of them with other perks. I'm on 6 merciless victories now, and still nothing. When developers want to patch many things in one update, it always screws up something else. Typical.

I don't have any decent add ons at all yet but I'm sure she'll be better when powered up a bit. Just can't warm to this killer at all. Way too slow for me and by the time the spew is ready they are gone lol

I’m struggling a lot with this killer too. Her movement is slow, even her main attack seems slower than what’s normal in other killers and her perks are weak. I already got the “Terminal illness” trophy and I’m still trying to get a merciless killer rank, so I hope the trophy unlocks when I finally do. It’s so easy to get a merciless result with other killers, like the Hag or the Pig. With the Plague, it has been hell.

• Like 1

After countless hours, I finally unlocked the trophy. It was a nightmare. I usually don’t have such difficulty with adept killer trophies.

The trophy only unlocked for me after hooking every single survivor twice and with only one generator repaired. And although people say that you can use add-ons and offerings, this for me never works. The adept trophies, for me, never unlock, while using anything other than the three perks.

I’m definitely going to stay away from the Plague for a while.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Carol said:

After countless hours, I finally unlocked the trophy. It was a nightmare. I usually don’t have such difficulty with adept killer trophies.

The trophy only unlocked for me after hooking every single survivor twice and with only one generator repaired. And although people say that you can use add-ons and offerings, this for me never works. The adept trophies, for me, never unlock, while using anything other than the three perks.

I’m definitely going to stay away from the Plague for a while.

What an absolute pain in the arse.... Think I'll just message random survivors to boost this one like I did with the nurse. 

2 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

What’s the best way to down survivors using her ability?

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

If you spew on them with green a few times they become injured when infected. The red spew injures them upon impact. I just keep on top of them spewing then hitting them. 

Yup, two times, and they're injured. When you spew the second time, make sure you're close to the survivor, so that you can hit them afterwards.

52 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Did you manage to unlock it? If so did you use add ons? 

I sure did, with all 4 survivors sacrified. I don’t remember which add-ons I used, but I know that I used anything that makes the vomit’s infection more efficient and longer duration when it’s corrupted. You want the survivors to get sick and drink the fountains, so you ingest the corruption and hit them at distance.

If sacrificing all survivors isn’t enough, it may be that you didn’t perform well to other emblems than Sacrifices/Kills. As this new chapter, it was made harder to achieve Merciless Killer match result in higher rank, so it may have a connection with the trophy’s requirement.

• Like 2