Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! trophy thoughts

Hmmm.. I have played the game for few hours and I am a bit worried if there is a missable trophy esp with Befriending Bosses. I have just cleared Camille's Dungeon but I only got 1 BP of Devil Chocobo. I am a bit worried if this is a unique monster and if I already messed up.

Aside from that, looks like your typical Roguelike trophy list. Grind + RNG.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

Does anyone know if the physical release from Japan supports multi-language? I know the Switch version does, so it would be odd if the PS4 version didn't. But then again, Square Enix aren't know for always making logical decisions.

https://www.play-asia.com/chocobo-no-fushigi-na-dungeon-every-buddy/13/70catd

I believe you're talking about this one? It's Japanese only unfortunately. I haven't a clue why the multi-language is Switch only, getting tired of it to be honest. I own a Switch but still prefer everything I can get be on PS4 for the trophies. Everyone just wants to orgasm over the Switch though. Oh well, I'll buy this digitally for the trophies then just buy the Wii version physically to say I still own the game physically.

Co-op local

what a awesome game thoses songs from old FFs

5 hours ago, JaM said:

Hmmm.. I have played the game for few hours and I am a bit worried if there is a missable trophy esp with Befriending Bosses. I have just cleared Camille's Dungeon but I only got 1 BP of Devil Chocobo. I am a bit worried if this is a unique monster and if I already messed up.

Aside from that, looks like your typical Roguelike trophy list. Grind + RNG.

i think no there is that tower with 500 floors pretty sure we can do everything there 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I've started a trophy guide for the game so I'm hoping it won't take long to make, I'm loving the game so far so if anyone needs help feel free to ask. I'm not an expert and I haven't beaten the game but I'm taking my time learning as much as I can so the guide can be as accurate as it can be. ^_^

im making my check list of itens i can share with you when i have it done :D 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

I believe you're talking about this one? It's Japanese only unfortunately.

Wow. They can put all kinds of languages on the Switch cartridge, but can't be bothered to include them on the PS4 disc because...? Pretty much every single PS4 game they've released this gen has been either 1) broken and in need of patching 2) received a superior port on a different platform shortly afterwards or 3) been digital only.

The trophy set is really no child's play.

Many things are still a mystery to me although I've been playing since release (I've therefore already prepared some information here for you as a community:

For example:
- Where can I find the Dancer Job since Romantic Phrases are removed?
- What is an "All-Brand" (Is needed for "Branding the Elements - Fused an ALL brand")?
- Where is a good place for 10 enemy kills at once (for "The Birdinator - Defeated 10 monsters with a single attack by Chocobo.")?
- Good place to farm for job points?

Perhaps you guys like to share/discuss :)
Kind regards

Geridian

@Geridian I'm still learning as well but I think I can help with a few of your questions,

- The Dancer job is found by completing Claire's dungeon which you can access through the Mirror in the Church (Not sure when you get access though, I found it after finishing the storyline.)
- I'm still trying to figure out the All-Brand as well but my guess at the moment is to put every damage element (Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Thunder/Ice/Light/Dark) onto an 8-slot Talon.
- I got the Birdinator trophy by maxing out the Freelancer job and collecting a Sleepga Book, then going to one of those massive Monster Den floors cause they always have 10 monsters in them and then putting the monsters asleep with Sleepga as they approached until all 10 were within a 3 block range of me, then I cast Chocobash and killed them all.
- I've been grinding most of my job points in the Infinite Dungeon unlocked by completing the 50 floor Dungeon at the Scarecrow on the farm.

Hopefully this helps, if anyone else knows better/easier ways than please feel free to share, this is just what I did/figured out thus far.

• Like 1

Hello @Sedragun, thank you for your information!

- The Dancer job is found by completing Claire's dungeon which you can access through the Mirror in the Church (Not sure when you get access though, I found it after finishing the storyline.)

==> Thank you. Didn´t try the boys and girls dungeon but notice that they where avaiable at some time.

- I'm still trying to figure out the All-Brand as well but my guess at the moment is to put every damage element (Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Thunder/Ice/Light/Dark) onto an 8-slot Talon.

==> Are you sure that the item must be a Talon and not a Saddle? Will try the same as you for both Items to be shure of it.

- I got the Birdinator trophy by maxing out the Freelancer job and collecting a Sleepga Book, then going to one of those massive Monster Den floors cause they always have 10 monsters in them and then putting the monsters asleep with Sleepga as they approached until all 10 were within a 3 block range of me, then I cast Chocobash and killed them all.

==> Will try this, thank you!

- I've been grinding most of my job points in the Infinite Dungeon unlocked by completing the 50 floor Dungeon at the Scarecrow on the farm.

==> Will try this also, thank you!

Kind regards,
Geridian

24 minutes ago, Geridian said:

==> Are you sure that the item must be a Talon and not a Saddle? Will try the same as you for both Items to be shure of it.

Actually just finally figured it out funny enough, it turns out I was close but not entirely correct

The All-Brand is made by combining (Fire/Water/Wind/Thunder/Earth/Ice) onto either a Talon or a Saddle, Light and Dark elements are exempt from the combination.

• Like 1