So I have returned to the game...

Dark-Hax-

After a few days from not playing.

And I'm on my way to get the platinum as I have finished and got S rank in both DMD and HAH.
I only need to play Heaven and Hell, S Human and a couple of missions in SOS, DH and to farm Orbs for the skills.

I still hate the mode tho.
Also Mission 8 can go to Hell.
Royal Guard doesn't work on Hell and Hell you gotta be some God to use it in this mode.

Heard Bloody Palace trophies are completion only, finally some good news for the Super costumes.
Gotta plat this before Sekiro come out.

• Like 3

Wow, nice.

Basically I will finish up every single mission with S-Rank then I ll focus on the next Difficulty. Right now working on DMD clean up. Mission 10 is so fking annoying. I tried this mission 5 times on SOS Difficulty and finally find out probably a method that suit me to get S-Rank, hope this will work on DMD as well- -

This game is probably the best Devil May Cry ever and to me is the best classic action/slashing game. But some mission's total score calculation really killed me- - I dunno what will happen next probably Capcom will fix the Total Score's system in next updates? who knows....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DigimonCrusher said:

Wow, nice.

Basically I will finish up every single mission with S-Rank then I ll focus on the next Difficulty. Right now working on DMD clean up. Mission 10 is so fking annoying. I tried this mission 5 times on SOS Difficulty and finally find out probably a method that suit me to get S-Rank, hope this will work on DMD as well- -

This game is probably the best Devil May Cry ever and to me is the best classic action/slashing game. But some mission's total score calculation really killed me- - I dunno what will happen next probably Capcom will fix the Total Score's system in next updates? who knows....

Yup, I agree the scoring is off. Probably intentional to make some chapters harder than they seem.
However here are some tips-
- Use royal guard in your first bugs to boost your rank to at least B when your start hitting them that should help boost your score.
- for the first solo Ninja Lizard(Fury) use royal guard to block his attacks and fill the meter for you to use later and one shot any enemy you want like the annoying Hell Judecca.
- Alternatively on Fury you could use Ice Age to protect your self from any of his attacks stun him and go for an easy kill.
- If you kill the Angelos and still have less than 5000 you could return all the way to a secret optional fight where you find a purple orb, you'll fight a bunch of bugs that boost your score by a good amount as long as you maintain the S rank on them you should be houmebound.

Good Luck hunter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marloges said:

I fail to see the point of this thread. Are you somehow important and therefore everyone needs updates about your progress? Good job for getting all these s-ranks, but nobody needs to know about your clean-up.

Lol what? The forum has tons of posts on different threads regarding progress updates. You don't need to be an ass just cuz you disagree with the OP's stance 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dark-Hax- said:

Yup, I agree the scoring is off. Probably intentional to make some chapters harder than they seem.
However here are some tips-
- Use royal guard in your first bugs to boost your rank to at least B when your start hitting them that should help boost your score.
- for the first solo Ninja Lizard(Fury) use royal guard to block his attacks and fill the meter for you to use later and one shot any enemy you want like the annoying Hell Judecca.
- Alternatively on Fury you could use Ice Age to protect your self from any of his attacks stun him and go for an easy kill.
- If you kill the Angelos and still have less than 5000 you could return all the way to a secret optional fight where you find a purple orb, you'll fight a bunch of bugs that boost your score by a good amount as long as you maintain the S rank on them you should be houmebound.

Good Luck hunter.

or you could use the hat and finish with no damage, cheap method yes but effective?

• Like 1

people no longer suffer, and use glich saves for this trophy. It's funny that so many people decided to just hack the game and do not suffer. Where the administration is looking. On the day of 30 people hack the game by saving substitution. Saving on the Internet appeared on March 15, all who knocked out after just hacked

7 minutes ago, Enny_White said:

people no longer suffer, and use glich saves for this trophy. It's funny that so many people decided to just hack the game and do not suffer. Where the administration is looking. On the day of 30 people hack the game by saving substitution. Saving on the Internet appeared on March 15, all who knocked out after just hacked

Can you elaborate further, I'm not sure I understand.
I heard there were cheaters but I have no idea how they did it.
And what glitch?

Edited by Dark-Hax-

9 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Lol what? The forum has tons of posts on different threads regarding progress updates. You don't need to be an ass just cuz you disagree with the OP's stance 

If everybody decides to open a new thread because they feel the need to inform us about their progress it will be quite cramped here soon, lol. There are already way too many threads in my opinion. Whatever, if you guys don't have a problem with that it's cool, I was just expecting something with substance when I clicked on that thread.

Like "So I have returned to the game... because I found out about this cool tactic!"

1 hour ago, Marloges said:

If everybody decides to open a new thread because they feel the need to inform us about their progress it will be quite cramped here soon, lol. There are already way too many threads in my opinion. Whatever, if you guys don't have a problem with that it's cool, I was just expecting something with substance when I clicked on that thread.

Like "So I have returned to the game... because I found out about this cool tactic!"

You got alot of sand in your vagina, barely anyone post anything in these forums it's not like its crowded or something to warrant you complaining about it.
It's a topic related to the game so it's fine.

Just now, Dark-Hax- said:

You got alot of sand in your vagina, barely anyone post anything in these forums it's not like its crowded or something to warrant you complaining about it.
It's a topic related to the game so it's fine.

Nah, it's a topic related to YOU. There is not a single bit of useful information to be found here.