named enemy for Suit's You, Sir trophy not spawning?

I was looking at powerpyx's guide and he said that after you start the game you can go below the white house to where the giant circle is on the map and there will be a named enemy there who drops a card every 30 minutes after he dies.  I've gone there about 5 times now randomly and there isn't an enemy there.  I'm level 9 so I figure he should have been there by now.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

7 hours ago, kantera said:

I've been there a couple of times now and he always spawns. I'm level 16 now but I don't think that matters.

man, I wonder why it isn't spawning.  It isn't spawning for my friend either when we play together.  Maybe we'll switch hosts. 

11 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I was looking at powerpyx's guide and he said that after you start the game you can go below the white house to where the giant circle is on the map and there will be a named enemy there who drops a card every 30 minutes after he dies.  I've gone there about 5 times now randomly and there isn't an enemy there.  I'm level 9 so I figure he should have been there by now.

Have you died at all? That resets the timer

• Like 1

Yeah if you die he isn't there when you come back but on few occasions I found him roaming around the general area and was able to kill him.  It's generally more trouble than it's worth looking for him.  Might as well just wait another 30 minutes.  It's so aggravating to die after waiting around to get one of these cards. I literally have like 8 of all 4 of them.  I'm going to end up collecting every damn card for all the suits.

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

Yeah if you die he isn't there when you come back but on few occasions I found him roaming around the general area and was able to kill him.  It's generally more trouble than it's worth looking for him.  Might as well just wait another 30 minutes.  It's so aggravating to die after waiting around to get one of these cards. I literally have like 8 of all 4 of them.  I'm going to end up collecting every damn card for all the suits.

I made a video of it but all you have to do is fast travel away and back to the named boss to get a new one. Just look for the faction of the suit you're looking to complete first.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2019 at 1:40 AM, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

It might have something to do with commendation tier. I tried many times and they never spawned, the instant I made commendation tier 1 I went back to check south of the White House and they had spawned.

I should also mention that "I believe" I had checked the spawn when I was level 15, but I hit level 15 and commendation tier 1 on the same day so it is possible I am not remembering the order of events clearly and that hitting level 15 was the trigger.

Edited by Eisenkhan

17 hours ago, Eisenkhan said:

It might have something to do with commendation tier. I tried many times and they never spawned, the instant I made commendation tier 1 I went back to check south of the White House and they had spawned.

I should also mention that "I believe" I had checked the spawn when I was level 15, but I hit level 15 and commendation tier 1 on the same day so it is possible I am not remembering the order of events clearly and that hitting level 15 was the trigger.

hmm, My friend and I are only level 10 so maybe we aren't a high enough level yet? I was under the impression they spawned as soon as the game begins.  Maybe I'm wrong.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, PS_4Trophies said:

I made a video of it but all you have to do is fast travel away and back to the named boss to get a new one. Just look for the faction of the suit you're looking to complete first.

I'm thinking maybe I'm too low a level? I thought that they spawned as soon as you started the game, but I could be way off.  I hope that's the case.  Responding to what you said in the other comment: No, we haven't died.  We finish a mission, head over to the spawn point and nothing.  We fast travel to the white house and walk back and still nothing.  When enemies do spawn it's just low tier enemies and maybe a purple.  

I'm starting to think that they spawn once you're at a higher level as everyone who has said they found him has been 15+.  

Is there anyone I'm supposed to talk to first?  Or do they just spawn without talking to anyone?  I thought I read something about finding a guy who tells you about the cards or something that shows up randomly at different spots on the map

• 9 months later...
On 16/01/2020 at 0:18 AM, Bray_Carl said:

I played tonight and was on level 13 and obtained a card. Another card on level 14.

Right now I'm on level 14 with two different cards.

it’s only every 30 minutes after a certain level. Before that there’s a set percentage they will turn up, you could start farming straight away but there might be like a 10% chance they’d turn up every 30 mins. After tier one/ lvl 30 it’s 100% every 30 mins