World End Syndrome Trophy Guide

Nitro

On 20.3.2019 at 2:22 PM, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

There is a guide for this game on ps3imports and it has two stacks and is very easy, shouldn't take more than 5 hours :)

http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/9849-world-end-syndrome-ワールドエンド・シンドローム-trophy-guide/

Enjoy

I used that guide. It's good. Some trophy spots are wrong so far and where trophy #20 should pop - for me that one and 3 more including Platinum popped.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Getting the game as its currently on sale but want to know, are any trophies missable? I plan to play through the game naturally and then clean up at the end, is there a chapter select to speak of to make it easy or am I essentially doubling my playtime?

2 minutes ago, Vivamp said:

Getting the game as its currently on sale but want to know, are any trophies missable? I plan to play through the game naturally and then clean up at the end, is there a chapter select to speak of to make it easy or am I essentially doubling my playtime?

In the first playthrough you will automatically get put on the Bad End.

However, if you are wanting to read it as well, I suggest going through and when you get to a choice screen, using the guide. It will make it so you don't have to replay anything. Otherwise you will probably have to.

So to answer your question, you wouldn't necessarily double your time but it would definitely take longer.

Ah the dilemma of playing "properly" which I'll find more entertaining, after all the whole point of the genre is you feel like you made the choices, or going the fastest route for plat to avoid the mindless skipping through post completion, Many thanks for the reply/info, MUCH faster than I expected!