Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christerious96

Christerious96's Dispute

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well since Dragon Fin Soup has a glitched trophy list, and was never patched (to my knowledge), that platinum is impossible.  That is the sole reason I didn't start it.  I cannot speak to the other game.

EDIT: I should have looked at the trophy list first.  I just assumed @Christerious96 had the platinum trophy.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Posted (edited)

What did the report say. It looks like the three trophies that are known to glitch, you don't actually have.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Posted (edited)

Well, Dragon Fin Soup mmm I just remember that I played that game on my PS vita and ps3. very very glitched game, It took me many tries to "finish it" haha I wouldnt like to play that game anymore

Spartacus Legends, I remember that I that time I was a kid and a didnt have money to buy games then I just started to play all free to play games and I remember that I have a Japanesse account to download free ps plus games, I remember that I thought that I only had 14 days to finish the free games haha what times. Now im old hahaha

Edited by Christerious96

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

Well, Dragon Fin Soup mmm I just remember that I played that game on my PS vita and ps3. very very glitched game, It took me many tries to "finish it" haha I wouldnt like to play that game anymore

Spartacus Legends, I remember that I that time I was a kid and a didnt have money to buy games then I just started to play all free to play games and I remember that I have a Japanesse account to download free ps plus games, I remember that I thought that I only had 14 days to finish the free games haha what times. Now im old hahaha

On your report, they tell you the reason for the flag.  Post that reason here ...

Edited by Sir_Bee

2 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

On your report, they tell you the reason for the report.  Post that reason here ...

I really dont know what they mean with that, when i look the trophy list everything is ok, I dont see nothing wrong, I dont have the plat and the trophies that are glitchet still locked on my acc

2 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

I really dont know what they mean with that, when i look the trophy list everything is ok, I dont see nothing wrong, I dont have the plat and the trophies that are glitchet still locked on my acc

Mean by what?  What did they say?  

1 minute ago, Sir_Bee said:

Mean by what?  What did they say?  

It looks like the three trophies that are known to glitch, you don't actually have

1 minute ago, Christerious96 said:

It looks like the three trophies that are known to glitch, you don't actually have

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are ignoring me on purpose.  That what I said, not what the reporter said.

Go look at the report that was given to you to let you know that you had flags.  Read it.  Copy the reason for that report, and post it here ...

Im not trying to ignore you 

Mmm you mean the one that is on my profile?

It said that I edited the trophies

What did they mean with "edit" trophies? hows that possible

I changed the icon or what?

You again?

C'mon, case is closed, you are out of LB.

Will ask mods to close it.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

You again?

Im Not asking to be here, but can someone explain to me what it means edit trophies

You again?

|

3 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

What did they mean with "edit" trophies? hows that possible

I changed the icon or what?

Even trying to be funny. This is pathetic...

Smashero you looks like a hacker haha, or maybe you dont have life out of the games haha

But because you are friend of the owner of this page you never will be flagged

7 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

Smashero you looks like a hacker haha, or maybe you dont have life out of the games haha

And there it is.  I almost believed your innocence act.  Congratulations for almost suckering me.  Looks like you will be off the leaderboards now, such a shame to see you go ...

Also has In it to Win it and Viritually impossible 7 seconds apart on MGS2. Not impossible, but highly probable for save file usage and pretty much nobody that does it legit hasn't placed 1st in 50 missions when clearing 511 VR missions total. There are so many easy ones amount that, it's almost impossible to unlock them on the final mission. Just putting this here for potential context as for me this indicates 99% save file user.

You recently platinumed BO2 ( January 2019) in 4 weeks, yet your timestamps are from 2014.

What's that all about?

Ok yes I know that im not anymore on the LB but can you explain me what it means that of "edited"

Posted (edited)

The curiosity is killing me

About GT5 that was like 6 years ago, To be honest I really dont know what happened, I used to share my profile with my brothers then I really dont know what happened but please explain me about DFS haha

18 minutes ago, PaperDreams86 said:

You recently platinumed BO2 ( January 2019) in 4 weeks, yet your timestamps are from 2014.

What's that all about?

What?

I just bought the DLC's

Edited by Christerious96
just - used

1 minute ago, Christerious96 said:

I just to share my profile with my brothers

Those damn family members strike again! 😂😂

Posted (edited)

Ohhh I understand those games are on the upper side of the list and that means I edited them

Haha that happened because I sync my PS vita games like three weeks after haha Know i know what do you mean haha

4 hours ago, STARLOVE said:

Also has In it to Win it and Viritually impossible 7 seconds apart on MGS2. Not impossible, but highly probable for save file usage and pretty much nobody that does it legit hasn't placed 1st in 50 missions when clearing 511 VR missions total. There are so many easy ones amount that, it's almost impossible to unlock them on the final mission. Just putting this here for potential context as for me this indicates 99% save file user.

When you dont have too much games, and the only game that you have to play is that, nothing is impossible haha

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Those damn family members strike again! 😂😂

Hahaha those guys just destroy my profile, but never mind I still buying games

Then In conclusion once a get the trophy i have to sync it to avoid future misunderstoods

Edited by Stevieboy

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Christerious96 said:

Ohhh I understand those games are on the upper side of the list and that means I edited them

Haha that happened because I sync my PS vita games like three weeks after haha Know i know what do you mean haha

When you dont have too much games, and the only game that you have to play is that, nothing is impossible haha

Hahaha those guys just destroy my profile, but never mind I still buying games

Then In conclusion once a get the trophy i have to sync it to avoid future misunderstoods

Oh yes, I am sure this is all just one big misunderstanding.  Thank you for being so accommodating in the consequences to you for this misunderstanding.  I am sure that this won't happen to you again in the future, because you will just "sync once you get a trophy". 

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.

30 minutes ago, Christerious96 said:

define life? also their account is 9 years old lmao