Servers to stay open into 2012

Rankineer

Hitman has empowered me to help others with this trophy as well because we duplicated the items needed so now i have them in my stockpile...

to answer your question... YES... there is a level requirement because you need to be around the same level as the person who you are co-oping with... i think the ratio is 10 levels plus 10%... Example: im level 134 so if you wanted to co-op with me you would have to be between about 124 and 144 + 10% so potentially your level can be as low as 114 ish and as high as 157 ish... but that is just my best guess and estimation...

If you would like help send me a friend request... I could use a co-op buddy for one last playthrough if you are up to the task

I'm planning to play this, its just a question of when since I have other games in my queue and currently playing sly collections. I'll probably move this up and finish this before the servers close down.

I'm planning to play this, its just a question of when since I have other games in my queue and currently playing sly collections. I'll probably move this up and finish this before the servers close down.

I know we have till some time in 2012 but im not sure when... if it is at the beginning of 2012 then we might be cutting it close... im going to be playing this off and on because i have more to do that i thought i did...

What level is your character?

I know we have till some time in 2012 but im not sure when... if it is at the beginning of 2012 then we might be cutting it close... im going to be playing this off and on because i have more to do that i thought i did...

What level is your character?

I haven't started on this game yet. Just recently purchased it last month.

Hitman has empowered me to help others with this trophy as well because we duplicated the items needed so now i have them in my stockpile...

to answer your question... YES... there is a level requirement because you need to be around the same level as the person who you are co-oping with... i think the ratio is 10 levels plus 10%... Example: im level 134 so if you wanted to co-op with me you would have to be between about 124 and 144 + 10% so potentially your level can be as low as 114 ish and as high as 157 ish... but that is just my best guess and estimation...

If you would like help send me a friend request... I could use a co-op buddy for one last playthrough if you are up to the task

Yes, this is correct.