Big Game Hunter- Bugged

You potentially have to do every available bounty to get it to unlock. I only have two of the weeklies left and two clan ones to do tonight to see if it works for me, but I think it's like the revive trophy and just doesn't work correctly. The requirement description doesn't even make sense since you don't even need to trigger bounties from safe houses, all that going to the board does is open the map. 

4 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

To clarify, you actually have to complete each project in each section which unlocks the bounty for that zone! It's like a boss for completing that area! Highlight the safe house it'll tell you what to do to finish the project and unlock the bounty boss! Hope this helps 

Oh....Could you explain a bit more detailed as to how this is done?

7 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

To clarify, you actually have to complete each project in each section which unlocks the bounty for that zone! It's like a boss for completing that area! Highlight the safe house it'll tell you what to do to finish the project and unlock the bounty boss! Hope this helps 

I thought that too, but I did all those yesterday and still don't have it. 

6 hours ago, Gage said:

I thought that too, but I did all those yesterday and still don't have it. 

The trophy is most definitely glitched just from reading around here and around it wont unlock for everyone, however I did what was posted above about going from district to disctrict doing the projects as I went and then the bountys straight after instead of all at once and it unlocked instantly on the last one, saw the title come up big game hunter before the trophy and kept my fingers crossedoDLbLbd.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AaronNick said:

The trophy is most definitely glitched just from reading around here and around it wont unlock for everyone, however I did what was posted above about going from district to disctrict doing the projects as I went and then the bountys straight after instead of all at once and it unlocked instantly on the last one, saw the title come up big game hunter before the trophy and kept my fingers crossed

Dang lucky. I did every single bounty I had available now and still didn't get it, so it's probably fucked for me currently. 

For you stats does your projects thing show at 100% then or does it show at 96%? Mine for the story ones is 96% so I'm wondering if it's that one being missing meaning I can't do it. My bounty progress shows at 100% though so wouldn't make sense for me to be missing one. Hopefully if I have actually done them all they can fix it so it pops retroactive like the fixes for stuff like this worked in Destiny. 

16 minutes ago, Gage said:

Dang lucky. I did every single bounty I had available now and still didn't get it, so it's probably fucked for me currently. 

For you stats does your projects thing show at 100% then or does it show at 96%? Mine for the story ones is 96% so I'm wondering if it's that one being missing meaning I can't do it. My bounty progress shows at 100% though so wouldn't make sense for me to be missing one. Hopefully if I have actually done them all they can fix it so it pops retroactive like the fixes for stuff like this worked in Destiny. 

My "Projects" is at 77%, my bounties are 75%

Hopefully they fix it! I've unlocked 2/3 of the buggy trophies, just hard left to do before I can call it a hat trick, would hate to slave through those to unlock nothing, will report back once I've done it!

20 minutes ago, Gage said:

I have the same problems as you. I've no idea how to do that~~So sad~My projects are 96% and bounties are 100%~

Edited by weiwei17173

I think you have to liberate every district, by completing liberation project for each of them.

The last step of the project is a bounty, you get it automatically, not from the board. After you completed it, it says something like: "Area boss defeated", after that district status changes to Liberated. And you can see its done in Progress -> Bounties.

Go to your projects and check that you've done all liberation ones.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

I think you have to liberate every district, by completing liberation project for each of them.

The last step of the project is a bounty, you get it automatically, not from the board. After you completed it, it says something like: "Area boss defeated", after that district status changes to Liberated. And you can see its done in Progress -> Bounties.

Go to your projects and check that you've done all liberation ones.

I'm fairly certain that's what it's intended to be, but I've done every project aside from two weekly ones and every single Bounty I had available to me last night. 

• Like 1

it would be nice if someone who completed them all and popped the trophy could make a list of the bounties and their names so we know exactly.  I haven't seen so much confusion on a triple A game , especially Ubisoft who's trophy list are pretty clear cut usually, in a long time.  I mean does the description not say to complete one from each safe house?  To me that means go to the board and get a bounty off the board.  Clearly that is not working toward progress/bounties.  I guess it doesn't matter since friend in need won't pop.

18 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

it would be nice if someone who completed them all and popped the trophy could make a list of the bounties and their names so we know exactly.  I haven't seen so much confusion on a triple A game , especially Ubisoft who's trophy list are pretty clear cut usually, in a long time.  I mean does the description not say to complete one from each safe house?  To me that means go to the board and get a bounty off the board.  Clearly that is not working toward progress/bounties.  I guess it doesn't matter since friend in need won't pop.

I can do this when I get home if you like steel. Might help you out, however gage said he's done practically all of them and nothing unlocked

23 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

That makes sense, thanks! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AaronNick said:

I can do this when I get home if you like steel. Might help you out, however gage said he's done practically all of them and nothing unlocked

I'll do the 9 i see and if it doesn't unlock maybe I'll shoot you a list and compare.  I didn't have any other bounties complete it read 0% before i started today so I think it will be a sure determination if it's glitched or people are just confused on the requirements.

1 hour ago, EphemeralEcho said:

TROPHY POPPED!

I did like you said: liberated and finished the bounty you got RIGHT AWAY without dying a single time between 9 bounties. 1 session; Trophy popped within a second alongside the ubisoft reward. Thank the lord!

To quote echo I personally myself did NOT liberate all districts I'm fairly confident on that, I saw it come up a few times but to my understanding unless you take all control points you don't liberate a district however correct me if I'm wrong. 

I also DID die in certain section especially the last bounty I died a bunch of times but would go right back and try again until I did it so I don't think it's tied to the ability to "not die"

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

I'll do the 9 i see and if it doesn't unlock maybe I'll shoot you a list and compare.  I didn't have any other bounties complete it read 0% before i started today so I think it will be a sure determination if it's glitched or people are just confused on the requirements.

No worries few hours I'll be home and have it up for you, I know that before I started I did have bounties complete, I was provided a list in a psn message of the bounties another user had completed and out of the 10 I had finished 3 but I had something like 12 completed before I went for all of them. 

Edited by AaronNick

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Heres the bounties I have completed:

GFCToXA.jpg3TCgtEb.jpg

LYj90YE.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EphemeralEcho said:

TROPHY POPPED!

I did like you said: liberated and finished the bounty you got RIGHT AWAY without dying a single time between 9 bounties. 1 session; Trophy popped within a second alongside the ubisoft reward. Thank the lord!

I want to know how to restart these bounties while I've done them~??

9 hours ago, AaronNick said:

To quote echo I personally myself did NOT liberate all districts I'm fairly confident on that, I saw it come up a few times but to my understanding unless you take all control points you don't liberate a district however correct me if I'm wrong. 

Doing those isn't required, seeing as they continually get uncaptured once you're post game and the enemy factions continually attack them. You just have to cap one to do the requirement to give supplies to an officer to complete the project for that area to unlock the bounty. 

5 minutes ago, Gage said:

Doing those isn't required, seeing as they continually get uncaptured once you're post game and the enemy factions continually attack them. You just have to cap one to do the requirement to give supplies to an officer to complete the project for that area to unlock the bounty. 

Ye thought so! still no luck on your end?

7 hours ago, AaronNick said:

Ye thought so! still no luck on your end?

No I'm just leaving it for now since Sekiro is out. Hopefully in the next week or so when they get the patch out and it fixes the issue, but if not I'm just going to start a second agent after and blitz through to get access to all those projects and try to do them all in one day. 

Edited by Gage