Strike Team Echelon

Garnet Squad

Omega Company

Beta Company

Griffin Company

Team Sapphire

And finally the bounty that made the trophy pop:

Peace Movement

I can also confirm that liberating the safe houses does not make the trophy pop.

• Like 2

Trophy is NOT bugged, the description is simply misleading.
Here's what to do:
Unlock the safe house in each area and activate the Laptop there, which will start a quest for that area.

Liberate the area by
-getting one control point (help the officer by giving him 50 units of whatever he needs)
-finding 4 shade techs
-complete 3 random activities (propaganda, save hostages etc..)

This will unlock the area boss, kill him/her to liberate the area.

Do this with every area and the trophy unlocks.
If you fail to kill the area boss the first time, simply revisit the safehouse 
and reactivate the bounty. 

It unlocked for me without any problems.
Hope this helps

Edit: If anyone needs it, here's the bounties I finished to unlock the trophy:
-Meatwagon
-12th Street Spicelords
-Wolf Pack
-Jefferson's Legacy
-Lafayette's Regulars
-Kindled Front
-Bully Buzzards
-Embers Movement

Edited by chozume
bounty list
  • Like 3

It's bugged, if you die after defeating the bounty target by mobs around the boss.

I'm complete all bounty but I die for one without kill mobs around, I'm 95% and I can't do the bounty anymore...

To complete the bounty you need to kill all the mobs and the area boss not just the area boss.

If you kill the area boss without kill mobs around the bounty gonna be complete but percentages will be missing it's why I'm 95%.

10 minutes ago, Biicriis__ said:

It's bugged, if you die after defeating the bounty target by mobs around the boss.

I'm complete all bounty but I die for one without kill mobs around, I'm 95% and I can't do the bounty anymore...

To complete the bounty you need to kill all the mobs and the area boss not just the area boss.

If you kill the area boss without kill mobs around the bounty gonna be complete but percentages will be missing it's why I'm 95%.

Yes, that's right but after you respawn a message pops up, that says 'bounty failed',
simply go into the safehouse again and restart it, worked for me, too. 

25 minutes ago, chozume said:

Yes, that's right but after you respawn a message pops up, that says 'bounty failed',
simply go into the safehouse again and restart it, worked for me, too. 

I didn't have the message 'bounty failed'.

I'm in the safehouse, the bounty is gone and I can't restart, in the progression the bounty is completed and I'am 95% bounty complete and 90% area liberate.

Had no problem with this trophy at all I did the projects and as soon as the bounty was available I complete it I even failed one once rebooted it and got the trophy.

Check the projects I think that could be where they are going wrong.

each time you activate a safe house it gives you a project with a bounty, I did each of them and got the trophy.

not sure if this would help much but you never know.

• Like 1

I've just left a comment on PowerPyx's website about this trophy, I'll copy it on here

Thanks very much guys for the positive comments and thank you PowerPyx for adding to the guide, I’m glad its worked for you! I’ve also just unlocked ‘Big Game Hunter’ which also glitched for me, and luckily I remembered which one of the bounties I had glitched out on. I remember dying whilst trying to do the Downtown East ‘Meatwagon’ bounty, I had just managed to kill the target but the mob finished me off. It’s been driving me crazy so I spent time matchmaking on random bounty, and to my luck somebody was actually doing Meatwagon! As soon as I completed it with the group, the trophy popped. What I can suggest using this is if you have friends who still have the liberation bounties, it might be worth joining them and redoing the bounties you need (or all of them if you don’t know which one). Either that or do what I did and keep completing bounties with the matchmaking system. I know that once again I’m not giving a for sure fix but hopefully this would help at least some of you out ?

I also left a comment on his website about 'A Friend in Need' trophy that might be worth looking at if it is still glitched for you. I wish you the best and hope you unlock this trophy!

• Like 4

On 24/03/2019 at 7:16 AM, vvinushan said:

I've just left a comment on PowerPyx's website about this trophy, I'll copy it on here

Thanks very much guys for the positive comments and thank you PowerPyx for adding to the guide, I’m glad its worked for you! I’ve also just unlocked ‘Big Game Hunter’ which also glitched for me, and luckily I remembered which one of the bounties I had glitched out on. I remember dying whilst trying to do the Downtown East ‘Meatwagon’ bounty, I had just managed to kill the target but the mob finished me off. It’s been driving me crazy so I spent time matchmaking on random bounty, and to my luck somebody was actually doing Meatwagon! As soon as I completed it with the group, the trophy popped. What I can suggest using this is if you have friends who still have the liberation bounties, it might be worth joining them and redoing the bounties you need (or all of them if you don’t know which one). Either that or do what I did and keep completing bounties with the matchmaking system. I know that once again I’m not giving a for sure fix but hopefully this would help at least some of you out 1f642.png

I also left a comment on his website about 'A Friend in Need' trophy that might be worth looking at if it is still glitched for you. I wish you the best and hope you unlock this trophy!

You're right, the trophy popped, thank you.

Edited by Biicriis__
  • Like 1

I didn't have any issues with this when I when got to a new safehouse I scanned the drive where shows everything in the zone, did requirements for that project then it gives you a bounty instantly when its completed it should pop up next to your mini compass with 15min timer do it right as you get it I got mine when I finished last safehouse project/bounty.

2 hours ago, IxChocolate_Man said:

I literally have 100% Bounty completion and the trophy didn’t unlock. Do I have to do all the weekly and daily bounties as well?

No, just the project ones. I had the same thing but managed to get it to pop yesterday after redoing a couple of the bounties through matchmaking with other players. Check out the list posted by Chozume and just try to find those through matchmaking, and if you get put in one complete it again and mark it off, then hopefully it pops after you redo a few of them. 

• Like 1

On 27/03/2019 at 3:47 AM, Gage said:

No, just the project ones. I had the same thing but managed to get it to pop yesterday after redoing a couple of the bounties through matchmaking with other players. Check out the list posted by Chozume and just try to find those through matchmaking, and if you get put in one complete it again and mark it off, then hopefully it pops after you redo a few of them. 

Well thanks anyway. I made a 2nd character and after I did 2 bounties the trophy popped. So I guess you don’t need to do all bounties on one character.

Edited by IxChocolate_Man
  • Like 2

I don't think this trophy is glitched. Make sure all of the safe houses say that they're liberated first. If not, do that first. Then go to the bounty tab through the touchpad on the DS4 and make sure that all of the named bounties (including the sub-named bounties) are done under each target. I think there's what, 5 or 6 main targets on the map, each with 3-4 sub-bounties? Do them all until each name is crossed off. 

Do this, and the trophy will pop on the last one. I think there's so much confusion on this trophy because nobody knows exactly what's required and the description is vague, if not outright wrong. I went with this approach and there was no problem getting the trophy -- and my bounty tab in the progression section of the game only says 95%, but the bounty tab on the game map has all targets eliminated. 

• Like 1

It is not glitched, just the explanation of trophy is not really great. I was the one like you who did everything twice and it did not pop out. Every house on your map needs to be liberated(have status liberated, not in progress). You don't need to go to projects to get bounties, you just need to see on each house what she needs - is it activity, resupply, tech - you do that, get 100% and you automatically get a bounty for a leader in that part of town. What I did, I canceled the bounty, went to the safe house which part of the city I was liberating and started it again from there. I did that for each house, 9 houses in a row. I got the trophy in like 1 second after the last house.

18 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

It is not glitched, just the explanation of trophy is not really great. I was the one like you who did everything twice and it did not pop out. Every house on your map needs to be liberated(have status liberated, not in progress). You don't need to go to projects to get bounties, you just need to see on each house what she needs - is it activity, resupply, tech - you do that, get 100% and you automatically get a bounty for a leader in that part of town. What I did, I canceled the bounty, went to the safe house which part of the city I was liberating and started it again from there. I did that for each house, 9 houses in a row. I got the trophy in like 1 second after the last house.

Is there a way to restart them? Liberated all and killed all bosses.... 95% on bounty. No new bounty on the map I've done all even the heroics.. No open projects but still no trophy

Edited by M-3llo-W

27 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

Is there a way to restart them? Liberated all and killed all bosses.... 95% on bounty. No new bounty on the map I've done all even the heroics.. No open projects but still no trophy

You can do them with other players through matchmaking which is how I got it to pop, otherwise no if you've lost one by failing it you can't redo them yourself unless you start a new agent. 

1 hour ago, Gage said:

You can do them with other players through matchmaking which is how I got it to pop, otherwise no if you've lost one by failing it you can't redo them yourself unless you start a new agent. 

After failing they were on the map to re-select so I'm pretty sure I made all, they are not missable. But sucks you can't do it again like missions after finish them.... 

Already made few hours on random group bounty search :/

Edited by M-3llo-W

On 3/23/2019 at 10:59 AM, chozume said:

Trophy is NOT bugged, the description is simply misleading.
Here's what to do:
Unlock the safe house in each area and activate the Laptop there, which will start a quest for that area.

Liberate the area by
-getting one control point (help the officer by giving him 50 units of whatever he needs)
-finding 4 shade techs
-complete 3 random activities (propaganda, save hostages etc..)

This will unlock the area boss, kill him/her to liberate the area.

Do this with every area and the trophy unlocks.
If you fail to kill the area boss the first time, simply revisit the safehouse 
and reactivate the bounty. 

It unlocked for me without any problems.
Hope this helps

Edit: If anyone needs it, here's the bounties I finished to unlock the trophy:
-Meatwagon
-12th Street Spicelords
-Wolf Pack
-Jefferson's Legacy
-Lafayette's Regulars
-Kindled Front
-Bully Buzzards
-Embers Movement

I can confirm what @chozume said.  I just got the trophy and I did the same 9 bounties.  The trophy popped right after the 9th one was complete.  Good luck to everyone who is having trouble.  ?

• Like 1