EphemeralEcho

Big Game Hunter- Bugged

66 posts in this topic

Here’s my list of completed bounties:

Meatwagon

12th Street Spicelords

Wolf Pack

Jefferson’s Legacy

Lafayette’s Regulars

Kindled Front

Bully Buzzards

Embers Movement

Strike Team Echelon

Garnet Squad

Omega Company

Beta Company

Griffin Company

Team Sapphire

 

And finally the bounty that made the trophy pop:

Peace Movement

 

I can also confirm that liberating the safe houses does not make the trophy pop.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, AaronNick said:

Heres the bounties I have completed:

GFCToXA.jpg3TCgtEb.jpg

 

LYj90YE.jpg

looks like i'm on the right track.  

 

Thanks!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy is NOT bugged, the description is simply misleading.
Here's what to do:
Unlock the safe house in each area and activate the Laptop there, which will start a quest for that area.

Liberate the area by
-getting one control point (help the officer by giving him 50 units of whatever he needs)
-finding 4 shade techs
-complete 3 random activities (propaganda, save hostages etc..)

This will unlock the area boss, kill him/her to liberate the area.

Do this with every area and the trophy unlocks.
If you fail to kill the area boss the first time, simply revisit the safehouse 
and reactivate the bounty. 

It unlocked for me without any problems.
Hope this helps


Edit: If anyone needs it, here's the bounties I finished to unlock the trophy:
-Meatwagon
-12th Street Spicelords
-Wolf Pack
-Jefferson's Legacy
-Lafayette's Regulars
-Kindled Front
-Bully Buzzards
-Embers Movement

Edited by chozume
bounty list
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bugged, if you die after defeating the bounty target by mobs around the boss.

I'm complete all bounty but I die for one without kill mobs around, I'm 95% and I can't do the bounty anymore...

To complete the bounty you need to kill all the mobs and the area boss not just the area boss.

If you kill the area boss without kill mobs around the bounty gonna be complete but percentages will be missing it's why I'm 95%.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Biicriis__ said:

It's bugged, if you die after defeating the bounty target by mobs around the boss.

I'm complete all bounty but I die for one without kill mobs around, I'm 95% and I can't do the bounty anymore...

To complete the bounty you need to kill all the mobs and the area boss not just the area boss.

If you kill the area boss without kill mobs around the bounty gonna be complete but percentages will be missing it's why I'm 95%.


Yes, that's right but after you respawn a message pops up, that says 'bounty failed',
simply go into the safehouse again and restart it, worked for me, too. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chozume said:


Yes, that's right but after you respawn a message pops up, that says 'bounty failed',
simply go into the safehouse again and restart it, worked for me, too. 

 

I didn't have the message 'bounty failed'.

I'm in the safehouse, the bounty is gone and I can't restart, in the progression the bounty is completed and I'am 95% bounty complete and 90% area liberate.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had no problem with this trophy at all I did the projects and as soon as the bounty was available I complete it I even failed one once rebooted it and got the trophy.

 

Check the projects I think that could be where they are going wrong.

each time you activate a safe house it gives you a project with a bounty, I did each of them and got the trophy.

 

not sure if this would help much but you never know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its bugged for me. i have all the bounties completed from @chozume list and the trophy didnt pop

 

edit: saw @TheDragon70 say peace movement bounty unlocked it for him. finished that bounty and trophy popped. thanks dragon!

Edited by EightBitArtist
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just left a comment on PowerPyx's website about this trophy, I'll copy it on here

 

Thanks very much guys for the positive comments and thank you PowerPyx for adding to the guide, I’m glad its worked for you! I’ve also just unlocked ‘Big Game Hunter’ which also glitched for me, and luckily I remembered which one of the bounties I had glitched out on. I remember dying whilst trying to do the Downtown East ‘Meatwagon’ bounty, I had just managed to kill the target but the mob finished me off. It’s been driving me crazy so I spent time matchmaking on random bounty, and to my luck somebody was actually doing Meatwagon! As soon as I completed it with the group, the trophy popped. What I can suggest using this is if you have friends who still have the liberation bounties, it might be worth joining them and redoing the bounties you need (or all of them if you don’t know which one). Either that or do what I did and keep completing bounties with the matchmaking system. I know that once again I’m not giving a for sure fix but hopefully this would help at least some of you out 🙂

 

I also left a comment on his website about 'A Friend in Need' trophy that might be worth looking at if it is still glitched for you. I wish you the best and hope you unlock this trophy!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/03/2019 at 7:16 AM, vvinushan said:

I've just left a comment on PowerPyx's website about this trophy, I'll copy it on here

 

Thanks very much guys for the positive comments and thank you PowerPyx for adding to the guide, I’m glad its worked for you! I’ve also just unlocked ‘Big Game Hunter’ which also glitched for me, and luckily I remembered which one of the bounties I had glitched out on. I remember dying whilst trying to do the Downtown East ‘Meatwagon’ bounty, I had just managed to kill the target but the mob finished me off. It’s been driving me crazy so I spent time matchmaking on random bounty, and to my luck somebody was actually doing Meatwagon! As soon as I completed it with the group, the trophy popped. What I can suggest using this is if you have friends who still have the liberation bounties, it might be worth joining them and redoing the bounties you need (or all of them if you don’t know which one). Either that or do what I did and keep completing bounties with the matchmaking system. I know that once again I’m not giving a for sure fix but hopefully this would help at least some of you out 1f642.png

 

I also left a comment on his website about 'A Friend in Need' trophy that might be worth looking at if it is still glitched for you. I wish you the best and hope you unlock this trophy!

 

You're right, the trophy popped, thank you.

Edited by Biicriis__
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't have any issues with this when I when got to a new safehouse I scanned the drive where shows everything in the zone, did requirements for that project then it gives you a bounty instantly when its completed it should pop up next to your mini compass with 15min timer do it right as you get it I got mine when I finished last safehouse project/bounty.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never even looked at the message boards in the safe houses. I only liberated the districts by completing the project from the safe houses and the trophy popped after doing the last one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I literally have 100% Bounty completion and the trophy didn’t unlock. Do I have to do all the weekly and daily bounties as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IxChocolate_Man said:

I literally have 100% Bounty completion and the trophy didn’t unlock. Do I have to do all the weekly and daily bounties as well?

 

No, just the project ones. I had the same thing but managed to get it to pop yesterday after redoing a couple of the bounties through matchmaking with other players. Check out the list posted by Chozume and just try to find those through matchmaking, and if you get put in one complete it again and mark it off, then hopefully it pops after you redo a few of them. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2019 at 3:47 AM, Gage said:

 

No, just the project ones. I had the same thing but managed to get it to pop yesterday after redoing a couple of the bounties through matchmaking with other players. Check out the list posted by Chozume and just try to find those through matchmaking, and if you get put in one complete it again and mark it off, then hopefully it pops after you redo a few of them. 

Well thanks anyway. I made a 2nd character and after I did 2 bounties the trophy popped. So I guess you don’t need to do all bounties on one character.

Edited by IxChocolate_Man
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I need some help getting the trophy, I been searching all day for someone with these bounties.

Meatwagon
Kindled Front
Bully Buzzards

My trophy glitched and it's the last I need for the plat. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this trophy is glitched. Make sure all of the safe houses say that they're liberated first. If not, do that first. Then go to the bounty tab through the touchpad on the DS4 and make sure that all of the named bounties (including the sub-named bounties) are done under each target. I think there's what, 5 or 6 main targets on the map, each with 3-4 sub-bounties? Do them all until each name is crossed off. 

 

Do this, and the trophy will pop on the last one. I think there's so much confusion on this trophy because nobody knows exactly what's required and the description is vague, if not outright wrong. I went with this approach and there was no problem getting the trophy -- and my bounty tab in the progression section of the game only says 95%, but the bounty tab on the game map has all targets eliminated. 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not glitched, just the explanation of trophy is not really great. I was the one like you who did everything twice and it did not pop out. Every house on your map needs to be liberated(have status liberated, not in progress). You don't need to go to projects to get bounties, you just need to see on each house what she needs - is it activity, resupply, tech - you do that, get 100% and you automatically get a bounty for a leader in that part of town. What I did, I canceled the bounty, went to the safe house which part of the city I was liberating and started it again from there. I did that for each house, 9 houses in a row. I got the trophy in like 1 second after the last house.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

It is not glitched, just the explanation of trophy is not really great. I was the one like you who did everything twice and it did not pop out. Every house on your map needs to be liberated(have status liberated, not in progress). You don't need to go to projects to get bounties, you just need to see on each house what she needs - is it activity, resupply, tech - you do that, get 100% and you automatically get a bounty for a leader in that part of town. What I did, I canceled the bounty, went to the safe house which part of the city I was liberating and started it again from there. I did that for each house, 9 houses in a row. I got the trophy in like 1 second after the last house.

 

Is there a way to restart them? Liberated all and killed all bosses.... 95% on bounty. No new bounty on the map I've done all even the heroics.. No open projects but still no trophy

Edited by M-3llo-W
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

 

Is there a way to restart them? Liberated all and killed all bosses.... 95% on bounty. No new bounty on the map I've done all even the heroics.. No open projects but still no trophy

 

You can do them with other players through matchmaking which is how I got it to pop, otherwise no if you've lost one by failing it you can't redo them yourself unless you start a new agent. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gage said:

 

You can do them with other players through matchmaking which is how I got it to pop, otherwise no if you've lost one by failing it you can't redo them yourself unless you start a new agent. 

After failing they were on the map to re-select so I'm pretty sure I made all, they are not missable. But sucks you can't do it again like missions after finish them.... 

Already made few hours on random group bounty search :/

Edited by M-3llo-W
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 10:59 AM, chozume said:

Trophy is NOT bugged, the description is simply misleading.
Here's what to do:
Unlock the safe house in each area and activate the Laptop there, which will start a quest for that area.

Liberate the area by
-getting one control point (help the officer by giving him 50 units of whatever he needs)
-finding 4 shade techs
-complete 3 random activities (propaganda, save hostages etc..)

This will unlock the area boss, kill him/her to liberate the area.

Do this with every area and the trophy unlocks.
If you fail to kill the area boss the first time, simply revisit the safehouse 
and reactivate the bounty. 

It unlocked for me without any problems.
Hope this helps


Edit: If anyone needs it, here's the bounties I finished to unlock the trophy:
-Meatwagon
-12th Street Spicelords
-Wolf Pack
-Jefferson's Legacy
-Lafayette's Regulars
-Kindled Front
-Bully Buzzards
-Embers Movement

 

 I can confirm what @chozume said.  I just got the trophy and I did the same 9 bounties.  The trophy popped right after the 9th one was complete.  Good luck to everyone who is having trouble.  😊

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve liberated all ten safe houses including campus completed all bounties solo killed all trash mobs and trophy didn’t unlock so I’m locked out of this trophy and friend in need now 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed all projects then did the 9 bounties trophy popped no problem.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.