EphemeralEcho

Big Game Hunter- Bugged

66 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mania112 said:

How do you reactivate the bounty?

Unless they fixed it in the patch yesterday you can't, you have to do them again in a new agent or redo them with other players. 

27 minutes ago, Gage said:

Unless they fixed it in the patch yesterday you can't, you have to do them again in a new agent or redo them with other players. 

This whole situation is a damn joke.

I did ALL  liberation ( 9 safehouses and campus) bounties 100% solo and without dying but nothing

After that I cleared all the remaining bounties: nothing.I am extremely pissed right now.

I am not willing to waste 30 hours for a second chance. Same situation with " a friend in need".

I got the trophy but it is still not fixed even though they know about it since release.

That said I didnt complete alle bounties in one sitting ( I completed 1-2 bounties a few days after release)

Edited by GoDBoss173

The bounty is definitely bugged, for me it was

I managed to do this after many many hours: matchmake for bounty until you find somebody doing one of the 9 bounties mentioned above. I did that and it popped. Good luck!

I don’t know if I’m misunderstanding something but I can go to the map and select bounties and all of those shown in the list above are available to select and replay

maybe it’s a new feature?!

... or do they disappear once you’ve completed them??!

17 hours ago, Mania112 said:

How do you reactivate the bounty?

Just go back to the safehouse. There's a big blackboard where you can choose bounties

On 6/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, GoDBoss173 said:

This whole situation is a damn joke.

I did ALL  liberation ( 9 safehouses and campus) bounties 100% solo and without dying but nothing

After that I cleared all the remaining bounties: nothing.I am extremely pissed right now.

I am not willing to waste 30 hours for a second chance. Same situation with " a friend in need".

I got the trophy but it is still not fixed even though they know about it since release.

That said I didnt complete alle bounties in one sitting ( I completed 1-2 bounties a few days after release)

Same no way I’m re doing this on new agent 

Is there a person who did not receive trophy "TASTE OF THE EXOTIC" after creating a gun "Chatterbox"?

Double check your projects; any projects that says it leads to a bounty will count towards the trophy. Usually projects that requires grabbing shd and refilling control points should lead to that bounty.

Edited by CybersoldierNY

This is still bugged, I am at 100% with bounties, all projects cleared even in NYC... this sucks..

Can also confirm that the trophy still is bugged, was really hoping that I wouldn’t have to make a new character! And I really don’t want to play random bounties in hope that the trophy pops🥴 that could take forever... I’ve read everything on this post, usually I find an explanation! But I’ve done everything people are writing.. 

weird, I didnt have trouble unlocking it, I thought it was fixed.

Probably doesn’t help anyone, but before making a new character I tried to do a couple of random bounties! And on the fourth one I got the trophy. Apparently I had messed up the wolf pack bounty somehow. Even though I’m pretty sure I killed everyone, I might have left one of the enemies live and dipped after I killed the target? Only thing that makes sense, because I’m sure I didn’t die! Anyway I guess like some people here already have mentioned, try doing random bounties in matchmaking! Worked for me too:)

Hi I've tried replaying the bounties with friends Agents and doing random bounties but the trophy still didn't pop. My only choice now might be to start a new Agent and complete all 9 bounties in a row. If anyone can help or suggest another method I'd be grateful thanks

If you boosted your character the trophy won’t pop, had to start the game again with a new agent

This trophy is absolutely still bugged. I will try some of the suggestions and re-do the liberation project bounties next week.