Big Game Hunter- Bugged

27 minutes ago, Gage said:

Unless they fixed it in the patch yesterday you can't, you have to do them again in a new agent or redo them with other players. 

This whole situation is a damn joke.

I did ALL  liberation ( 9 safehouses and campus) bounties 100% solo and without dying but nothing

After that I cleared all the remaining bounties: nothing.I am extremely pissed right now.

I am not willing to waste 30 hours for a second chance. Same situation with " a friend in need".

I got the trophy but it is still not fixed even though they know about it since release.

That said I didnt complete alle bounties in one sitting ( I completed 1-2 bounties a few days after release)

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1

The bounty is definitely bugged, for me it was

I managed to do this after many many hours: matchmake for bounty until you find somebody doing one of the 9 bounties mentioned above. I did that and it popped. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, GoDBoss173 said:

This whole situation is a damn joke.

I did ALL  liberation ( 9 safehouses and campus) bounties 100% solo and without dying but nothing

After that I cleared all the remaining bounties: nothing.I am extremely pissed right now.

I am not willing to waste 30 hours for a second chance. Same situation with " a friend in need".

I got the trophy but it is still not fixed even though they know about it since release.

That said I didnt complete alle bounties in one sitting ( I completed 1-2 bounties a few days after release)

Same no way I’m re doing this on new agent 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can also confirm that the trophy still is bugged, was really hoping that I wouldn’t have to make a new character! And I really don’t want to play random bounties in hope that the trophy pops? that could take forever... I’ve read everything on this post, usually I find an explanation! But I’ve done everything people are writing.. 

Probably doesn’t help anyone, but before making a new character I tried to do a couple of random bounties! And on the fourth one I got the trophy. Apparently I had messed up the wolf pack bounty somehow. Even though I’m pretty sure I killed everyone, I might have left one of the enemies live and dipped after I killed the target? Only thing that makes sense, because I’m sure I didn’t die! Anyway I guess like some people here already have mentioned, try doing random bounties in matchmaking! Worked for me too:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know of boosting an agent will clear these 9 bounties all together? Friend of mines is bugged, and was going to boost a char to 30, clear wony, and do these with him on my char, but wondering if the boost auto does bounties or not. 

• 3 months later...