• Wind Sovereign Shuu joins the Magic Council
  • Over 20 new arcana and 20 new signatures
  • Endless Mode
  • Over 35 new relics
  • 3 new outfits
  • New enemies
  • And more!

Read more here: http://wizardoflegend.com/changelog.html

Let's get discussion going! I for one am excited for this update because new arcana, new relics, new outfits, means new synergies!

• Like 1

I will say one thing, the strange time keeper makes getting danger is my middle name much less annoying.  If I had a dollar for every time I've ended a run with three out of four cursed relics....no more!

Bunch of quality of life changes, like being able to teleport back to the start at any path end before you find the boss, and tool tips for the items, oh my God, why don't more rogue likes do that?  I don't want to keep the wiki handy every time I play just to not accidentally screw myself over.

The new enemies are tricky to get used to, but not too bad.  Shuu isn't as obnoxious as Atlas to deal with for me personally.

So happy I picked up the EU version for a second platinum.  Already a great game but now it's even better.  The developers are awesome.

• Like 1

I love it how the Developers took the time to launch it globally on all their released platforms. Seeing as there are only 2 of them on the team, just proves their passione for the game and their love for the fans.

Also, yeah Atlas is a very big pain especially when you have to face him as the last council member. The small arena doesn't help in dealing with him.

• Like 1

The new contingent 99 cursed relics that the curse guy sells in town makes the game an absolute blast.  Everything does 99 damage, so you can take a super aggro lightning build and just destroy everything.  Sure you die instantly if you mess up, but you can clear the whole game in 15 minutes pretty easily.

As long as you can Dodge the first set of attacks from bosses, they usually don't get a chance for a second.

• 2 months later...
On 21.3.2019 at 7:52 PM, AzureWrathHal said:

The new contingent 99 cursed relics that the curse guy sells in town makes the game an absolute blast.  Everything does 99 damage, so you can take a super aggro lightning build and just destroy everything.  Sure you die instantly if you mess up, but you can clear the whole game in 15 minutes pretty easily.

As long as you can Dodge the first set of attacks from bosses, they usually don't get a chance for a second.

I have to finish the game first before the 'curse guy' appears in town? Because I can't find him :D