GP38: Car Collector trophy * fixed *

XilixiR

Tried so many things to get this one. Right now I am trying something but will take a lot of time.

If it works I will update it here as an Guide.

* update: is obtainable now *

Edited by XilixiR
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

damn dude, your committed to this plat, hopefully you get it cos i'm interested in this game but am waiting for a fix, or confirmation that it works.

haha yes, my goal is to plat this games first :D 

• 3 months later...

I have been reading and following forum on this game for a while now in hope to hear its fixed. I have sent email to Dovetail Games few months back asking if they are aware of the issues and if its going to be fixed, but no reply yet.

Really sad though as the game looks awesome.   ____?     ?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tusker911 said:

According to the TSW 2020 patch notes, the bug with the car coupling should be fixed and the trophy should be obtainable. Can't confirm yet, as didn't have much time to try out the new update yesterday.

4 players have now received the trophy. I think the patch makes it work again.

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Shame to see that did not work out, but congrats on finally getting the plat anyway!

i know, well i should be first though because we ( tintin and deivid ) kept each other updated and i did the collector before them if i remember :) but it's just a trophy 

thanks though

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Do you have to collect 380 in one scenario or how is this trophy working? 

No but I did you have a free scenario, I can lookup the name if you want.

Basically you can drive around with 3 or 4 locomotives and do whatever you like (except for derailing)

I collected a load of cars and stalled them on the dead end track then I attached and detached them. There were 40 cars after 7 (equals to 280 cars) coupling and uncouplings I got the trophy. 

So the total of the other 100 cars from other scenarios had also counted toward the total.

On 18.1.2020 at 11:12 AM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

No but I did you have a free scenario, I can lookup the name if you want.

Basically you can drive around with 3 or 4 locomotives and do whatever you like (except for derailing)

I collected a load of cars and stalled them on the dead end track then I attached and detached them. There were 40 cars after 7 (equals to 280 cars) coupling and uncouplings I got the trophy. 

So the total of the other 100 cars from other scenarios had also counted toward the total.

Hm I tried it with a stack of 15 cars. Coupled and de coupled them 30 times but nothing 

Edited by M-3llo-W

12 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Have you received any other trophies, like if you complete a tutorial?

Cause I had this issue as well at a time and needed to create a new savegame.

Yes got that problem with some other trophys too. New profile let them pop but not this one