Item Workshop Expert

jd4903

• 2 weeks later...

@jd4903 have you had any luck in figuring out the answer to this? I’ve seen what the double install skills look like in YT videos (clear/fluorescent) but I have no idea what to do in order to be able to start fusing them? Do I have to fuse every single-install skill first? That’s grindy as hell but the only thing I can think of. Any help you could provide would be great. Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: Nevermind, all 24 of the double skill recipes just unlocked for me. I finished the lvl 132 extra mission against Altera and I got them all of a sudden. My Gilgamesh leveled past 100 in that stage so I think reaching lvl 100 with any character is the hidden requirement.

Edited by tmansep22

• 2 months later...
On 30.3.2019 at 8:19 AM, tmansep22 said:

EDIT: Nevermind, all 24 of the double skill recipes just unlocked for me. I finished the lvl 132 extra mission against Altera and I got them all of a sudden. My Gilgamesh leveled past 100 in that stage so I think reaching lvl 100 with any character is the hidden requirement.

More specifically, you need to have a servant over level 100. Had one of my servants reach level 100 and got nothing, it unlocked after the next stage when Scathach was over level 100.