Creatin NA account

OverHypedG

Hi guys,

can someone please post here the safest guide how to make the account for North America? I am in Europe and would like to purchase some games in NA, and also stacks of games.

Is it completely safe? I don't wanna do anything that can get me banned.

Thank You for your correspondence.

it's safe. just use an actual home address. people buy from EU, Hong Kong and German game all the time.

if you know how to get the currency card's, you're halfway there.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Don't fear to be banned as lots of people do this multi region thing. I for myself bought games in USA, Canada, UK, HK and Japan already. The oldest is TLOU DLC PS3 nearly 5 years ago. I even use my real name and birthday in several accounts :D

All you need is a new email and an adress from the country you want your account. I chose one adress in NYC, USA, and one in Montreal, Canada, for example :)

• Like 1

Best way to do it is just look up an address of a McDonalds use that as the address to register the account to then create a brand new email account to use it with add all the details you need to (ones you remember) then boom buy some store top up cards for that country and your set

Doing this means giving false informations which is against the ToS so is NOT legal, however SEN doesn't care at all and does not waste time to check if your account has correct informations so feel free to do so, just avoid to start dramas or any other thing with that account to not attract attention.

Be aware that for some USA countries you have to pay a tax each time you buy something, so choose some informations that will avoid that.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1