Am i still LEGIT?

TrueGabinator

So i was grinding hideouts on rdr1 for 10 mins in a friendly public free roam and some random was followine me and helping me with a few hideouts. after a few hideouts i noticed he was driving a car and found out he was a modder and he was even using God mode. So i panicked and close my game and now im worried if that makes me a cheater just because i played with him. my stats werent affected,no bonus xp and no trophies auto popped but i have severe OCD.

Does this make me a cheater?

Edited by TrueGabinator

17 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

It didnt auto pop any trophies, so yes, you're fine

i can agree with this. especially if it's something out of the ordinary.

really hate when the honest player is put into a bad situation :(. 

5 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I know if you shoot dead bodies you will get the 500 kill and the rank 50 trophies at the same time. Be careful with this if you don't like to have those timestamps.

This wouldn't affect your legitimacy on this website though, would it? Seems to me like an in-game exploit more than anything... or did you just mean regarding OP's OCD?

1 minute ago, kraven_15 said:

This wouldn't affect your legitimacy on this website though, would it? Seems to me like an in-game exploit more than anything... or did you just mean regarding OP's OCD?

it would take many people having it at the same time to clear it. just like how the debug menu worked out. once it was found they later revealed it was fair.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

You won't be flagged for it true, but some people don't like to have those 500 kill trophies and lvl 50 trophies at the same time. But i thought for the OP since he has OCD it might be better for him to do it legit without any exploids etc? Everyone does it different, some use the glitch others don't. Some people say it's cheating others say it's perfectly fine. In my opinion it's not cheating, but it's the same thing with Wolfenstein 2009, if you look at the rank leaderboard, you will get rank 25 and 50 trophies at the same time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

You won't be flagged for it true, but some people don't like to have those 500 kill trophies and lvl 50 trophies at the same time. But i thought for the OP since he has OCD it might be better for him to do it legit without any exploids etc? Everyone does it different, some use the glitch others don't. Some people say it's cheating others say it's perfectly fine. In my opinion it's not cheating, but it's the same thing with Wolfenstein 2009, if you look at the rank leaderboard, you will get rank 25 and 50 trophies at the same time.

I only have 2 trophies for platinum. all hideouts in 1 public sessions(what i was doing) and level 50. I'm ok with glitches and exploits but never hacks or mods.

• Like 1

And just to clarify I did not do the shoot the bodies glitch and i also dont care about time stamps as long as its not hacks or mods. I'm saying i accidentally played with a modder for 25 mins who was in god mode when i was doing hideouts. And now i feel like my account is screwed.

Edited by TrueGabinator