Anyone Played this series before?

Bruh_CRDS

Hey guys,

I was looking through trailers and gameplays of this game in other platforms, and let's say that the game does not look very much like a PS4 game, several comments say that the story is nice and the character development is good as well, but the gamplay is horrible, so anyone ever played this in another platform or the other games of the series?

Trailer for PS4:

If the story is nice, we can kind of overlook graphical flaws and what not, but if gameplay, graphics and story are all bad, it will be a hard pass...

So any opinions on this game?

Not recommended

this game doesn't look like a PS4 game,graphic very terrible and motion look faintly unnatural,but the story is good.

if you're looking for a good Chinese ancient world RPG,I strongly recommend Gujian 3(Swords of Legends 3),it confirmed that the western release will include English text&sub.

but this game released exclusively for PC,the publisher has no plans for console version.

You guys think this games graphics is bad? OMG, I dont even want to name some of the AAA games release that looks worse almost.

• 2 weeks later...

In the end of the day I am a guy who has seen some positive notes on Arcania: The Complete Tale, and that is one bad looking game riddled with glitches, but fun in the end of the day.

I like trying out new RPG that are launched in the west, so maybe when this goes on sale I will pick it up.