PS4 games boostable with 2 systems

stu_0089

Alright as the title says, I'm looking for PS4 games that are boostable with 2 systems.  I just got a second system and just wanted to start compiling a list of game that I can boost by myself now.

p.s. - not sure if a thread like this already exists, if there is I apologize.

• Like 1

Most car racing games and fighting games are possible to self boost with 2 systems. Bike racing games are usually by the same studio (Milestone) and those almost always have a trophy that requires to win a full lobby race.. It's more a pain to gather enough people than to actually boost, because online is dead on all of those games. As for fighting games, I'm not sure if it's possible to actually boost on SF5, even with 2 systems on the same internet connection, all other fighting games should be easy. 

Actually almost everything that only requires 2 people, and isn't co-op, can be easily boosted with 2 systems (you need a 2nd physical person to do most co-op stuff, since using 2 controllers at once it quite complicated for slightly complex things). 

tropico 5. 

far cry 4

tropico 5 mainly because it requires 3 online games in different win scenarios. far cry 4 requires co-op for 3 trophy's.

i could easily open up more games if i ask my roommate but i rather not do this unless it's a last resort (plenty of games to work with right now).

i have more games in backlog but it's the ones i know.

Edited by kingdrake2

Anomaly 2
The platinum is now pretty much unobtainable unless you have 2 systems since the servers won't match you with anyone anymore unless you're in LAN. You don't have to stress out, you have plenty of time to do everything on the two systems, even with only 1 tv switching inputs.

Oh... Sir! Hollywood Roast
You don't need to do anything for one of the 2 players, you only need to press rematch at the end and it will always be at the same place so you can easily rematch on the second system with only 1 tv.

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Same thing as hollywood roast, one of the player doesn't have to do anything.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

• 10 months later...

I'm almost done boosting Battlefield 4 all by myself with my PS4 and Pro, except for some very specific tasks that I had to boost with 2 other players for less than an hour total. Any match does require a minimum of 4 players, but it's very easy to sneak into a sparsely populated public lobby, set up 2 private squads (so no one can spawn on you), meet up with your alt account in some isolated area, and do whatever you need to get done.