Days Gone Trophy List Leaked!

ResoluteRock

Wow, wasn't expecting a leak so soon...a month and change before release. Really looking forward to playing this.

Thanks for posting it.

Thanks for sharing the list @DeftonesBand !!

• Like 2

This list looks pretty fun, although i expected some more silly random trophies as that is what the devs announced a while ago. But in general i like the new trophy list designs of the recent years. Games make you do a bit of everything and don't expect too much of you. You can't get the plat normally while regularly playing but if you want the plat can be gotten by not going that far out of the normal way of playing and without a guide. So many games have this style and i really like it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

My favorite type of list, no online, no collectibles so I wont need to be looking at a guide every 5 minutes.  My favorite type of game is one were I can play through the story and then clean up the list afterwards.

Correct me if I'm wrong but towards the bottom doesnt it have like 3 or 4 trophies for collectibles?

35 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

My favorite type of list, no online, no collectibles so I wont need to be looking at a guide every 5 minutes.  My favorite type of game is one were I can play through the story and then clean up the list afterwards.

it has 3 trophies related to collectibles, although you'll only need 75% of them

2 hours ago, djippps said:

@DeftonesBand: I wanna see Assassin’s Creed III remastered trophy list too haha!!! 1f602.png I saw the title on one picture. Anyway, thanks a lot for Days Gone 1f60e.png 

Probably just like the Ezio remastered games. MP trophies cut out but you need to do all the DLC as well as the base list from the OG game minus a change or 2.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

WARNING: SOME SPOILERS FOR THE STORY ON THE LIST. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Another leak, courtesy of @DeftonesBand! List looks really fun, just beat the game and do the side activities, along with some miscellaneous trophies. The 989 Freaker ears might be a grind but we'll see. What do you guys think?

tl;dr:  For those of you who don't get a game based on a hard trophy list (*coughDevilMayCry5cough*), now you have no reason to skip out on this game due to trophies :P

Still waiting on mk list to get leaked 

• Like 1