BIGSHAN

New Beyond Update

22 posts in this topic

So what do you think HG will be serving up in this new update which was actually just going to be 3 separate upgrades?

Ship Customization? More Galaxies? New Creatures? Stay tuned Space Addicts!    

Posted (edited)

wanting more galaxy's yes and this has to go on sale. it never goes on sale below my threshold.

Edited by kingdrake2

Me needs a sale for this, this game is unplayable on my PC.

I picked up the physical disc for $10 so, price was already good for me.

My Wish list:

VR would be amazing. 

Ship customization &/or dealership would be great.

Water planets in Survivor difficulty that don't have hostile sentinels!  I'm OK with the harsh environments, higher materials cost, higher damage when attacked or injured but... give me a break with the psycho sentinels on EVERY water planet!  NOT fun!  I want to use my sub and build a water base!

So far its multiplayer and VR. Im hoping factions are a thing for MP. Third could be anything tbh

Surely ship customisation is a must for this next update? It's one feature I'm surprised hasn't been implemented yet.

Don't tell me that they want me to play the game blindfolded while some people punch me in my back and I have to use one arm only in order to get a speed run of 10 minutes in this game for a broze trophy.....

Can’t wait for the 14th this is about to be absolutely amazing in vr!

31 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Don't tell me that they want me to play the game blindfolded while some people punch me in my back and I have to use one arm only in order to get a speed run of 10 minutes in this game for a broze trophy.....

It'll feature the new autodeath mode. You start the game as dead with a game over.

Bronze trophy to reach the center of the universe in autodeath mode.

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling there will be no new trophies for the update :( What a missed opportunity, just like with the Next update.

Pathfinder update added the ultimate trophy (reaching the center in a permadeath mode), and I was hoping we would get some interesting again this time around.

There's still some time before the release, so I'm waiting and keeping an eye on the "New DLC" section every day.

Edited by Sydoki

8 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

I have a feeling there will be no new trophies for the update :( What a missed opportunity, just like with the Next update.

Pathfinder update added the ultimate trophy (reaching the center in a permadeath mode), and I was hoping we would get some interesting again this time around.

There's still some time before the release, so I'm waiting and keeping an eye on the "New DLC" section every day.

If there are any new trophies, we won't find out what they are until the patch notes arrive a day or two before the Update itself arrives.

I honestly wouldn't mind some new trophies (as long as I don't have to get to the center again).  If they add something like ship customization I think they could add some cool trophies that way.  Aside from that I'm not sure what else they could add.  They can't put one in saying "Get to the center in VR mode" as not everyone has PSVR.  Not sure what they could do with the expanded multiplayer aspect either.  We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I'm looking forward to Beyond...I wouldn't mind more trophies but I will be playing anyway... I haven't really stopped to be honest.

I would just like to know what the third pillar is outside of 1. Multiplayer aspect and 2. VR

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

I honestly wouldn't mind some new trophies (as long as I don't have to get to the center again).  If they add something like ship customization I think they could add some cool trophies that way.  Aside from that I'm not sure what else they could add.  They can't put one in saying "Get to the center in VR mode" as not everyone has PSVR.  Not sure what they could do with the expanded multiplayer aspect either.  We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I enjoy DLC trophies in Gema of war, world of tanks and Warframe but No Man’s sky DLC was just crab trohies wised. At least they were that honorable to autopop the Other Centre trophy when you reached it in perma.

Its looking real good. Hope to get some new trophies on this one.

watched the trailer... WOW... trophies or not...I'm heading back in

Started playing again today to hype up for the update. Its amazing after all these great updates. Just got this new ship, would like a bigger one but this is enough for now :) 

PDmytzj.jpg

I'm really into this, so glad it this game is growing and building out. Now I just need to get off my ass and actually play it properly again. I like the idea of the farming-style mechanics mentioned in the recent info and the ability to ride animals as mounts etc.

OH BA-BY! Hellogames, I demand new trophies! 

OOOOOO-OOOOOH that's gonna be a fire update! 👏