TOO HARD!!!!

Richtoon

7 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

This is madness!! Why everybody pretending that they find this game easy?! It's drive me nut! It reminds me of Super Meat Boy!

Well, I died alot on some levels but they are so short so I got the hang of it after a while. You will get there :yay:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Wow.... I wasnt expecting this....
When we designed the trophies, I actually extended it from 1st boss to complete level 46 due to I could do it in less than 5m initially >.<!

And I could do it in 10m on both PS4/PS Vita.

This shows timing & adjusting difficulty for non puzzle/adventure games is quite complex haha

Am I just not responding quick enough on ps4 or can I adjust the sensitivity of it all?

FINALLY I DID IT!!! Level 46 was sooo hard and took me about 10+ mins to beat it.

It is NOT 1/10 diff! 6/10 for me.

I don't think I'm going play it again on NA and AS version lol!

Edited by Richtoon

Every1: "Peasant Knight $2.99 easy plat cross-buy 30 minutes 2 out of 10."

Minority: "How the f**k do you suppose this is easy?"

Here we go! InkSplosion all over again...

Edited by Skeptical69

10 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

FINALLY I DID IT!!! Level 46 was sooo hard and took me about 10+ mins to beat it.

Now when you did it try MeatBoy maybe you will see the difference xD

• Like 3

Everybody who even dares to use the word difficult about this pile of shit game should consider to change their hobby ^^ lol. Level 46 is stupid, okay but it can be done within 10 minutes or so. Some should really try to play some hard stuff once in a while. jesus ^^

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Richtoon said:

Level 46 was sooo hard and took me about 10+ mins to beat it

I haven tried the game yet but I don’t understand how a level can be described as “sooo hard” if it only takes 10 minutes to beat. If it had taken you a week of 10 hour gaming days to beat it I would believe that it’s hard but 10 mins makes me think it’s just a case of learning that particular level

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Richtoon said:

"it's so hard.... it took me about 10 minutes!"

That's not hard. Just because it's not given to you instantly as you boot up the game, doesn't make it hard. Let alone a 6/10. It took me longer than that to do a lot of the Death Mode levels on Sound Shapes. And I wouldn't rate that a 6/10 either. It's hard to call that game hard, it's just a badly designed RNG mess. But that's a different subject.

I think the fact it only took you 10 minutes to overcome the "difficulty" should be telling that it wasn't actually as hard as you thought. Took me longer to get Flappy Goat too.

• Like 3