TOO HARD!!!!

Richtoon

20 hours ago, Smashero said:

Comparing this to SMB is like... Comparing "Orc Slayer" to "Demon's Souls".

Please...

Pretending? I finished it in 11 minutes :/ And some Users are completing it in one run - 6 mins.

Just take a day off and come back to it after if you can not handle it at once.

People were writing same opinions about "InkSplosion" i.e.

Just take your time. This game is 1/10 diff.

Some levels are tricky and hard, but overall all the game is easy, but I am stuck right now on the first boss for around 15 minute,  and in my opinion this isn't a 1/10, but at least a 2/10 or a 3/10

EDIT: defeated the skeleton boss, man that was hard for me, it took me over 40 minutes of tries, I really don't understand how people can finish this in less than 10 minute......

BTW, I need a break, this game is easy, but it is too much frustrating, I am going to play some other thing.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

The PS4 version does seem to have some kind of delay compared to the Vita version. I had no issues with the Vita version but the PS4 version gave me big issues on some of the levels. The PS4 version defiently plays different, I knew something felt different coming away from the Vita version. 

The character on the PS4 version doesn't stop immediately when you hold back, nor does he jump immediately when you want him to sometimes. The game is more responsive on the Vita. This is why PS4 version is more difficult.

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

I'm terrible at these kind of games and I got the platinum on ps4.

The skeleton boss and level 46 took me many tries.  I agree that laggy controls were a big issue.

However, from a guy who can't even get past the first boss of Dark Souls without giving up, let me say this is not a hard platinum.

16 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

The PS4 version does seem to have some kind of delay compared to the Vita version. I had no issues with the Vita version but the PS4 version gave me big issues on some of the levels. The PS4 version defiently plays different, I knew something felt different coming away from the Vita version. 

The character on the PS4 version doesn't stop immediately when you hold back, nor does he jump immediately when you want him to sometimes. The game is more responsive on the Vita. This is why PS4 version is more difficult.

Now, the delay is very frustrating.

2 minutes ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

yes, very. Just finished the NA Vita version and finished level 11 in 1 try. On the PS4 I haven't got it after over 50 tries. :-/

50 tries... of level... where you have to press :cross: two times?...
O_o... I would rather state that you most probably have some issues with your... Idk... System? DS4?...

That's one of those levels which I do not even remember, since running until 28 is just... Super easy.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

50 tries... of level... where you have to press :cross: two times?...
O_o... I would rather state that you most probably have some issues with your... Idk... System? DS4?...

That's one of those levels which I do not even remember, since running until 28 is just... Super easy.

No, that is the one with 4 small blocks you have to jump to and from. Like I said, on the vita it works like a charm. On the PS4 I press the X button and he simply does not jump.....because of the jump delay. It has the jump delay on the EU and NA PS4 version btw, I checked.

And I agree it is super easy but with that delay it is damn near impossible.

1 hour ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I've done all 3 versions of the game on PS4 and never had an issue with 11. 

Same here.

4 hours ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

No, that is the one with 4 small blocks you have to jump to and from. Like I said, on the vita it works like a charm. On the PS4 I press the X button and he simply does not jump.....because of the jump delay. It has the jump delay on the EU and NA PS4 version btw, I checked.

And I agree it is super easy but with that delay it is damn near impossible.

So it is not 11, but 10 :P. And as stated before...

How can it be? I did it ALL 3 PS4 versions with no issues!

As I mentioned: I do not even remember the level, since I simply FLEW through it.

Edited by Smashero

4 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

What's 2+2+2?

if you are asking = 6.

The original question was:

2*2+2 = ??? ;).

Mods: Sorry for OT. I am just a grumpy, old and NOT FUNNY bastard...

Edited by Smashero

On 3/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Smashero said:

Comparing this to SMB is like... Comparing "Orc Slayer" to "Demon's Souls".

Please...

Pretending? I finished it in 11 minutes :/ And some Users are completing it in one run - 6 mins.

Just take a day off and come back to it after if you can not handle it at once.

People were writing same opinions about "InkSplosion" i.e.

Just take your time. This game is 1/10 diff.

says the person with a trophy rarity of 67.99%.  You are pretending to be smooth and good at game, yet your stats say otherwise. Good try though dude ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

says the person with a trophy rarity of 67.99%.  You are pretending to be smooth and good at game, yet your stats say otherwise. Good try though dude ;)

So, now this changes to "fuck your gaming style" argument? How is that even related to the discussion (unless you just want to pick a fight)?

26 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Hm... Didn't even know about this stat :D. Thanks for pointing it out. So you have 36.83%. And? Did I miss sth?

Yes, after completing first stack with no guide in 35 mins and next one right after in 15 mins I can state - yes, I am "smooth and good at game".

Next stack in 11 mins... Yeah, I am, "smooth and even better".

What's your point anyway?...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

Thank you all for the constructive critisism and input :-/ 

But the fact remains that the game definately has some sort of input lagg when you want to stop or jump. Which makes the game way harder than it is (on PS4).

I am playing on a PS4 pro on a 4K screen so maybe that can cause strange things to happen ?

Edited by YosemiteSam74