Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IKazuma_Kiryu

IKazuma_Kiryu's Dispute

24 posts in this topic

IKazuma_Kiryu

Mirror's Edge
Its possible and when play offline its faster than onlineand i am not a noob in this game i speedrun this games since 2011 i had world records on ps3

You got any speedrun videos of this?

Posted (edited)

Search MarshallLawY on youtube its my old youtube ME acc, 5 trials is possible under 5 min without loading times

Edited by IKazuma_Kiryu

17 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You got any speedrun videos of this?

Why does he have to prove anything with speedrun videos?

It's up to the people who reported him to come with proof of cheating. 

Posted (edited)

it's fair to bring evidence that he did "do those runs in a legitimate matter" but anyone could just "pull a name" from youtube can call it their own.

not sure if i can trust what the disputer says.

Edited by kingdrake2

Posted (edited)

I don't know who report me but he has no plan from this game trials are mostly under 1 min possible, better is the guy where report me should make a proof why its not possible i can too easily say u have cheated

Edited by IKazuma_Kiryu

S

17 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

it's fair to bring evidence that he did "do those runs in a legitimate matter" but anyone could just "pull a name" from youtube can call it their own.

not sure if i can trust what the disputer says.

Search Shogo_Akuji_X on psn and look what over me stands and on my old youtube channel and on my current Youtube acc ShogoAkujiX  

Posted (edited)

Link to a direct video. 

I don't feel like sifting through hundreds of videos on three separate YT accounts, and hoping I click on the correct one.

Edited by B1rvine

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Link to a direct video. 

I don't feel like sifting through hundreds of videos on three separate TY accounts, and hoping I click on the correct one.

Again why should i proof it with exactly this video if its possible 5 trials take 4-5 mins and theres no way 4 min load screen this guy who reported me has no plan or a totally noob or he's envious he should prove it why its impossible. If this not show my skills then i dont know it was first try 

Edited by IKazuma_Kiryu

I strongly believe that if the OP wants to prove his/her innocence he/she must be the one posting the links of the videos that he/she claims will absolve him/her instead of telling the flag team members to look for them. The OP should provide all the evidence he/she can collect instead of wasting someone else's time.

Posted (edited)

It's not unreasonable for people to ask if the disputer has any proof to help his case - he claims years of speed runs and 3 world records in his opening statement.  If you claim such and such, you should be willing to back it up.

Anyway, are we certain the dispute is related to speed? Flag reason wasnt posted

Edit

Also, it isnt the responsibility of the reporter to bring proof. People can flag things that look shady; all it does it kick it to someone on the flag team to look at.  

Edited by AJ_-_808

4 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

It's not unreasonable for people to ask if the disputer has any proof to help his case - he claims years of speed runs and 3 world records in his opening statement.  If you claim such and such, you should be willing to back it up.

Anyway, are we certain the dispute is related to speed? Flag reason wasnt posted

These games can be disputed:Mirror's Edge • Reason: By taking account the loading screen you Can't get trophy faster, i Can believe trials would be clear firt try but 9min for get 15 stars so 5 parcours on 3 stars + loading screen is impossible.

Thats the flag reason its the trophy 75 to 90 stars

I just 100% this game, and by looking at these timestamps I think that it is possible.

To get 15 star you need 5 run (3 stars per run), in average for a speedrunner 40 sec per run. So 40*5=200 sec.

200*60= 3.3 minutes

So there is 6-7 minutes left for loading screen :)

19 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I strongly believe that if the OP wants to prove his/her innocence he/she must be the one posting the links of the videos that he/she claims will absolve him/her instead of telling the flag team members to look for them. The OP should provide all the evidence he/she can collect instead of wasting someone else's time.

Man, with all due respect, but we should not have the standards of some backwater dirthole where people have to prove their innocence. Someone mentioned there are other people with similar times, so if the people in charge here seemingly can't be bothered to do their job and look up whether something is realistically possible or not, then the one who has to prove something should be the guy who claimed that op cheated, at least if he wants him gone from the leaderboard. There are people around here who played the game in similar fashion and should be able to say whether or not the time stamps are possible, and if none of those bother it should be up to the guys making the decisions about the flags to either research the stuff or dismiss it if they don't want to. Or are we really at a point where someone could get flooded with illegitimate reports and then has to spend his time trying to prove he is innocent? If we go down that rabbithole, some people are going to have a bad time, or they need to record anything of note they are doing.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Reason: By taking account the loading screen you can't get trophy this fast. i can believe trials would be clear first try, but 9min for get 15 stars so 5 parcours on 3 stars + loading screen is impossible.

iivsQO0.png

Anyway, a certain expert indicated this should be possible, so I'll lift it.

If anyone disagrees you can make it known why here in the thread.

Edited by B1rvine

I checked another person on the leaderboards called Ryu Ga gotuku (also Austrian like op and share the Yakuza love) and maybe they're the same person and practiced on different accounts to get good? 

If the video posted was truly op's video, he definitely has the skills to pull it off. 

2 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

I checked another person on the leaderboards called Ryu Ga gotuku (also Austrian like op and share the Yakuza love) and maybe they're the same person and practiced on different accounts to get good? 

If the video posted was truly op's video, he definitely has the skills to pull it off. 

Only Shogo_Akuji_X and IKazuma_Kiryu are mine acc and i played ME since 2011 i was on ME Catalyst too top 3

6 minutes ago, IKazuma_Kiryu said:

Only Shogo_Akuji_X and IKazuma_Kiryu are mine acc and i played ME since 2011 i was on ME Catalyst too top 3

Fair enough, was just speculation on my part. 

Anyways, I dont want to participate in the dispute and I wish you luck if you were wrongly flagged. 

Peace ✌️

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nighcisama said:

...Someone mentioned there are other people with similar times...

1 hour ago, Nighcisama said:

...so if the people in charge here seemingly can't be bothered to do their job...

When speedrunners start reporting speedrunners, and it appears correct from the research done, they'll be flagged.  

Anyway, this has been lifted.

Edited by B1rvine