Falcom's president Toshihiro Kondo says 2 new Kiseki/Trails games are coming

RadiantFlamberge

https://www.dualshockers.com/falcom-kiseki-new-games-ys-ix-monstrum-nox-motion-capture/

Kondo has said that Falcom is working on the next Kiseki/Trails game which will take place in Eastern Zemuria, where Calvard is. He also said that they're interested in making another game linked to the Trails of Cold Steel series, dealing with events not shown in the Erebonian arc. Could this be in between ToCS II & III?

Falcom's Kiseki team has been divided in 2, & this 2nd team is working on a game which may well appear before the Calvard arc's 1st title.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

I'd definitely be up for more of these since I also really like the series.  I'd love to see Cold Steel 3 and 4 as well...which I belive are coming. Eventually.

Trails of Cold Steel III has already been announced for the West but it's being localized by NIS America and not XSEED like 1 and 2 were.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The Trails of Cold Steel games have made me a fan of this series. I'm glad to hear that more are on the way! :D It would be nice if they remastered some of the old titles and brought them to the west too, especially Trails in the Sky. 

Well trails in the sky and the crossbell games have vita versions with added features. Unfortunately they’re Japan only.

im still hoping for an official crossbell western release but that doesn’t seem bloody likely

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

Well trails in the sky and the crossbell games have vita versions with added features. Unfortunately they’re Japan only.

Yeah, I own the three Trails in the Sky Evolution games on the Vita, but it would be nice to see them remastered for PS4 and brought over to the west so I can understand what's going on in the story without needing to play the original games first. Localised Vita versions would be cool too of course, but I think that ship has sailed at this point.

• Like 1

https://www.dualshockers.com/next-kiseki-game-artwork-female-protagonist-possible/

The next main Trails title may have a female protagonist like Estelle. Several Trails of Cold Steel characters will return (Alisa, Rean, Laura, & Olivier please). I'd bet on Zin Vathek returning. At least for the next main title or the CS spinoff (both?), it looks like Rixia is definitely in, along with Gaius' younger brother. Another picture further down is of Scarlet, dressed in a sister's outfit like Ries. Wald's silhouette is behind her.

When the series hits its 15th anniversary in June, Kondo plans on having more to say about it.

On 3/21/2019 at 11:26 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I own the three Trails in the Sky Evolution games on the Vita, but it would be nice to see them remastered for PS4 and brought over to the west so I can understand what's going on in the story without needing to play the original games first. Localised Vita versions would be cool too of course, but I think that ship has sailed at this point.

The Sky localizations are odd, with the first two on PSP and the third on PC. It would be nice to have them ported to PS4 and/or Switch but I'd rather have the Zero/Ao games localized first. At least the Sky series is fully localized, even though 2/3 of it is on a dead console.

• Like 1