Vampire: The Masquerade, Bloodlines 2 is officially announced

Crispy_Oglop

I loved the first one, even though it was a buggy mess. The WoD lore is so damn good. Probably the best vampire world setting by far, imo. Really excited for this!

Edited by SinisterPledge
  • Like 2

Wow, I still remember playing the first game the day it came out. It came out the day that Half Life 2 launched, and I put off starting Half Life 2 so I could play Vampire. HL2 was also the first game I bought that required Steam. How much things have changed in 15 years. I never thought I would have seen Bloodlines 2 before HL3 (although I long ago gave up hope of HL3 ever happening).

I'll keep an eye on this.

• Like 2

Just spoke to a friend, which thought that the Vampyr sequel, and did fall into memories about original game. If this one will be at least in 50 percent that good, it will great. The Bloodlines, for me, was something special, even more than could deliver something like Silent Hill and other legendary games. Just recommend to everyone to have a chance to play og game. Dunno any other RPG with this deeps and variety, atmosphere and gameplay.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KainDMD said:

Nobody wanted to make any vampire games after the twilight movies were made lol! With that said, give us more vampire games. Legacy of kain defiance 2 or a soul reaver 1 remake. More medieval/fantasy era vampires!!!

Dude, I've been waiting for a Legacy of Kain game since Soul Reaver. I'm still pissed Dead Sun got cancelled and it's core gameplay ended up turning into Shadow of Mordor 2 years later.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Really liked the 1st Masquerade title, played it multiple times. Still felt sorry for what happened to the familiar.

Not so much for the very first title, remember got lost soon after the protagonist turned to a vampire then stopped playing.

Glad to see the reviving of the title and hopefully seeing some good stories.