(EU) "Games Under €20" and "Games Under €10" (until 3rd April)

SiC

Games Under €20

Games Under €10

Would like to buy Prototype 1 and 2, but game 1 is banned in my country(game 2 is not, go figure) for some stupid reason and I will certainly not buy only one of them. Other than these 2, maybe I buy Tropico 5 and/or Valkyria, I know Tropico 5 is a good game and the only potential problem could be the console controls, while Valkyria would be more of a blind buy. Maybe I get interested into one or two of the smaller games as well if I find the motivation to look through them. Theoretically also interested in Vikings for the local co op, but I read so much confusing and conflicting shit about this game written by people that I am no longer sure if a version I'd buy would even have that included, so I rather not bother.

edit: Funny detail, I bought Nioh base game physical a few weeks ago when it was on sale in a shop for 20€, pretty cheap I thought. The DLC would cost 30€ if I bought it, no bundle or anything available but I was in no hurry to get those, certainly there would be a sale for it at some point. However, thanks to this sale here the Nioh complete edition is now in for 20€, all dlc included. So instead of buying the DLC for the game I already have, it would make more sense to fully rebuy the complete version of the game I already bought because it is cheaper... yeah, pretty much would mean the physical buy was a damn waste, 20€ for the plastic case, not even a manual or something in it. Seems to become a more and more common occurence for physical buys to become shit compared to digital. The question now is, to I take that L or do I wait in hope that the DLC will go on sale at some point as well?

Edited by Nighcisama