M-O-U--S-S-A

I bought 100.000 RED ORBS from the playstation store and I didn't received them.can anyone please help me

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I bought red orbs from the playstation store for devil may cry 5 and I didn't get them can anyone help me out 

Edited by M-O-U--S-S-A

You should contact Sony Support.  Nobody here has the power to do anything for you.

51 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

You should contact Sony Support.  Nobody here has the power to do anything for you.

Exactly this. Sony is in no way affiliated with PSNP and as such, we can't do anything to help you. Sony support are the only ones who will be able to assist you and figure out what went wrong. 

Parker

Posted (edited)

Save you cash another time. On mission 13, you can use the checkpoint at the end of the level to literally grind out millions of orbs an hour using the Dr Faust hat. Sure, it may take a bit of grinding to upgrade all the perks to allow for the greatest rewards, but it means you won't have to purchase orbs in real cash terms. As far as your issue of not receiving the Orbs, get in touch with Sony Support as mentioned above. 

Edited by CannibalX666X

I don't think that his help request was intended as "Someone do something" but more like "anyone else got this problem and if yes how is it resolvable?".

For what I read on the official store, the orbs are added to the save game, so if you delete it you can't recover your bought orbs. And you can't have more than 9.999.999 (I don't think it's the case). On top of that they are not counted in the Bloody Palace mode when it will be released.

You farm MILIONS of red orbs on mission 13 in less than hours do no wast real money mate

I feel you needa get good at the game, instead of supporting micro transactions. But what do I know .. 

Posted (edited)

You just spent money for something you can get in 1 minute. If possible try to get a refund...

Yesterday I listened to 2 podcasts (1 hour each) while I farmed over 9m orbs for the Ex Taunts =o

Edited by AndresLionheart

2 hours ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

And you can't have more than 9.999.999 (I don't think it's the case).

You can get more than that in-game.

Yes. This is Sony support. How can we help you?

6 hours ago, nudoetcrudo said:

You can get more than that in-game.

Sorry I forgot a digit. 99.999.999

did you make sure the store you bought orbs from is the same region as your game?

On 3/22/2019 at 7:45 PM, Toma_Gabriel said:

Sorry I forgot a digit. 99.999.999

Wow, so we can have up to 100 million red orbs? There's almost no point in having that much unless you just unload on everything with Dr. Faust.

In the name of god, why are you do this? You can farm millions every 10 minutes.

Is the game from the same region as your store?

In any case, as others have said, there's no reason to buy red orbs, as they're easily farmed.

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry but I have no empathy for people purchasing microtransactions, especially on a 60 dollars game. Yes this is an uncommon issue you just had but only because of it, you may think twice before buying this type of cash grab again. 

Before I confirm it as an “uncommon” issue, I may ask you: Is your account the same region as your game? Because DLC and microtransactions from a region cannot be played on a game from another region (for example, EU downloadable content cannot be played on a NA game version). I hope that your issue is solved by contacting Sony/PlayStation support and showing your purchase receipt. Try to ask for a refund if you can so you keep this money for a game or DLC more worthwhile.

As people above me, you could have just farmed orbs with ease.

Edited by Max654