I want to get this game >.<

This game looks seriously awesome, and I'm a From fan. I want to buy this game, but I am soooooo far behind on games and it happened out of nowhere lol.

How do people finish these games and keep up to date? It's crazy haha. I just barely finished the first difficulty on DMC 5 and RE5 took a backseat to KH3 (which I finished) and before all of those I was messing around with that Crunchy game where you are killing bugs (the name escapes me)

Still, these are good problems to have...

I know Days Gone is in April, though I'm expecting that to be a flop anyway.

Ok thx bai 

I can understand it as I bought it like 10 minutes ago because I love FS games and this one looks amazing for sure. I feel the struggle as after plated KHIII and RE2 I was going to get every trophy in AC:Odyssey and before buying Sekiro today I was like: "Oh god I still have to finish AC and I'm enjoying it, but I want to enjoy Sekiro too".

As for Days Gone I'm actually interested in it but I'm afraid too that the expectation is too high but we will see on release day.

Edited by Toma_Gabriel

34 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

I want the game too but Activision.... + I'm busy with Gwent atm.

I think DG will be a sleeper hit tbh. 1f914.png

Activision has been cited by Miyazaki as a great help in designing the tutorial and training parts of the game. Acti gave a bunch of ideas and more build feedback than a typical From game has ever received in development.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Activision has been cited by Miyazaki as a great help in designing the tutorial and training parts of the game. Acti gave a bunch of ideas and more build feedback than a typical From game has ever received in development.

Activision doing something positive (with no strings attached)?

THE END IS NEAR! 

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

I've been watching some gameplay vids and reading reviews for this and it has piqued my interest so far! While I don't have enough spare cash to get a brand new copy as of now, I'm taking time to decide if I should get it or not. Being a total newb to From games (this would be my first), I must say I'm fairly intimidated by Sekiro.

If I had the cash though I'd definitely buy it, try it and then worry about it if needed ?

Want it? Get it - simple as that.

I got plenty of games on my shelves (250+ on PS3, and 120 on PS4), this year alone I bought RE2, METRO Exodus, The Division 2 and Sekiro...
I had some doubts, because I just started my adventure with UBI-game (which I absolotely love btw), but it's From Software's new title - I had to get it :) 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 3:49 PM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Any tips on the 6 wins on the arena trophy?  Feel like that will stop me from platinum.... can't get pass 2 wins. 1f622.png

I believe I did this on my first try. Its pretty much RNG

Not exactly helpful, I know. I focused on card that can revive high monster cards from the graveyard and cards that generate random summons and the like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoenix_shade said:

I believe I did this on my first try. Its pretty much RNG

Not exactly helpful, I know. I focused on card that can revive high monster cards from the graveyard and cards that generate random summons and the like.

Yup everyone is telling me the same, its a pure luck trophy.

They should definitely nerf it to 3-4 wins or let us bring our own deck + better matchmaking.