PlayStation’s “State of Play” Live Annoncements - March 25th 2:00 PM PST

Maxie_M0us3

People on Twitter giving Sony shit for stealing Nintendo's idea.
The thing they fail to realize is that you need to adapt to new modern ideas in order to flourish.
This is what Sony is doing, and thank god because I've been wanting them to "copy Nintendo" for years now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

For talking about their business and products in a pre-recorded video?
Yeah, Nintendo totally owns that idea

That's exactly what I said.

And then I was attacked because "Sony steals all sorts of other ideas from Nintendo." xD

45 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Hopefully something good.

I wouldn't expect anything huge. Maybe a few PS4 and VR titles. Nothing major.

Atlus is releasing info about Persona 5 R tomorrow though, so that'll make up for it.

13 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

For talking about their business and products in a pre-recorded video?
Yeah, Nintendo totally owns that idea

Nintendo gets underserved ownership of many things.

Shame as it helps to stagnate a lot of sub-genres too. Like Monster Collecting (even though SMT existed prior to Pokemon), kart racing (CTR and Diddy Kong Racing are better than every Mario Kart, even if I still love me some MK, it doesn't even have to try because people just crap all over any kart racer that dare exist)...

12 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Yeah, did you know they also pioneered the idea of selling a rom emulator too? 1f602.png

You forgot that they invented the term "Classic" too. Nintendo really is ahead of the game, so much so Sony went back in time so they could rename all the digital releases of PSone and PS2 games "Classic" just to copy Nintendo. It's not like it's a general term that has been in circulation for decades or something. Nintendo invented it! *sigh* So annoying.

And pointing this stuff out just makes you a PS fanboy even if you criticize Sony all the time, or you're surrounded by Nintendo merchandising...

• Like 1

Holy fuck. So much rage in both the youtube and twitch chat because it showcased some VR games. Yet the description of the first episode is as follows:

"State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage."

This information has been available for days, but I guess reading two sentences is a bit much for the average viewer. Sad times.

That Days Gone trailer got me hyped. Observation and Concrete Genie looks really interesting. I'm trying to not get excited for MK 11 because I suck at fighting games and will just end up being disappointed in myself... Overall, it was a solid first episode. Hope they give us some new reveals for Death Stranding and/or TLOU2 in the next one.

Edited by SinisterPledge

Here's the Crash Team Racing gameplay video:

Observation Announcement:

Blood and Truth VR

That's all i managed to capture thanks to streaming issues. Not present: Concrete Genie, Iron man VR, new Mortal Combat 11 gameplay, Falcon Age, Five Nights at Freddy's VR,. They also mentioned a VR update for No man's sky

Edited by Terarded

Lol @ the comments on YouTube and Twitch. Were they expecting a E3 showcase? 

Things I liked that was shown:

CTR 

Concrete Genie
A new Days Gone trailer

& of course MK 11

Edited by Ghost