Platinum is Unobtainable

OniWalker

Don't start this game. The trophies for completing quests are glitched and will not pop no matter what. I finished a ton of quests myself and none of them popped. Thankfully I didn't have a trophy so I just deleted the list off of my trophy list. Just a heads up. Who knows when this issue with be fixed!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

Don't start this game. The trophies for completing quests are glitched and will not pop no matter what. I finished a ton of quests myself and none of them popped. Thankfully I didn't have a trophy so I just deleted the list off of my trophy list. Just a heads up. Who knows when this issue with be fixed!

This is unfortunate. It sounds like the exact same issue that was going on with Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes, which was another similar game Arcade Distillery released a few months back. No matter how many quests I turned in, they never popped. They did eventually release a patch for it, albeit a few months later. 

24 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

This is unfortunate. It sounds like the exact same issue that was going on with Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes, which was another similar game Arcade Distillery released a few months back. No matter how many quests I turned in, they never popped. They did eventually release a patch for it, albeit a few months later. 

Well if this gets an update, I might try again. But honestly, I also found the game quite boring.....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Hmm would the trophies pop if you did the quests with AI? I low key grinded quests via human to human, wondering if you need to just do it vs a computer.

That is a great question, @NekoRave! I don't own this game yet, so this could be possible. The issue with Mecho Wars was solely on the PS4 version, the Vita trophies didn't have any issues that I am aware of anyway. It does seem very convenient that it is the same exact issue as it was with their last game of this type. Not to mention the trophies are almost identical to the ones from Mecho Wars. Unfortunately I think the plat is a no-go until they put out a patch for it. It also might be worth contacting Arcade Distillery as well to make them aware it's the same issue as their last game. 

The good news is that, when they did eventually patch Mecho Wars' quest trophy issues, I only had to turn in one quest and both trophies popped. So hopefully it will be the same for the 3 quest trophies on this game!

Edited by integra_93GS-R

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a heads up to anyone about to buy this game...I bought it from the EU store. The trophies may have been patched and do pop but they won't sync (error code WS-37073-0). I've tried everything I can think of, the ps4 just won't recognise this game to sync it. Going to contact the devs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lozengie said:

Just a heads up to anyone about to buy this game...I bought it from the EU store. The trophies may have been patched and do pop but they won't sync (error code WS-37073-0). I've tried everything I can think of, the ps4 just won't recognise this game to sync it. Going to contact the devs.

Is it just those trophies that won't sync or do you have other games as well? Also are you playing digital or physical version?

It is just this game, all other games sync ok. And it is the EU digital version. The US version must be working fine because people have been earning trophies on it recently on here...but this EU version was only released in February 2020. I've contacted the devs and also Sony so I'll keep this updated but currently it is slowing down my ps4 every time I try to sync any other games...very annoying 

8 minutes ago, Lozengie said:

It is just this game, all other games sync ok. And it is the EU digital version. The US version must be working fine because people have been earning trophies on it recently on here...but this EU version was only released in February 2020. I've contacted the devs and also Sony so I'll keep this updated but currently it is slowing down my ps4 every time I try to sync any other games...very annoying 

I see you have War Theatre: Blood of Winter on your list updated two days ago was this the one you are talking about? Or was it specifically the original game?

Also there is only thean Asia and  NA trophy lists available. Since it seems the European physicals were being provided by PlayAsia/East Asia Soft I'm assuming the European Trophy List may be using the Asia Trophy List. Or they may have forgotten to activate the European list if it's separate. (Which ya can only contact devs if so.)

No I got the Blood of Winter game from the NA store and finished that no problem. It's this game I'm talking about. I got it today from the EU store for £8.99. I assumed it shared a trophy list with the NA version as it only says 'ps4' on the trophy list, not 'NA'. But this is useful, thanks. Hopefully the devs will fix it then...I read online that the error code I got was a problem Sony's end so I contacted them just in case. I assumed they'd refer me to the devs though. Am I literally the only person in the entire EU who has bought this I wonder!! Thanks again...I'll update this if they sort it out.

1 hour ago, Lozengie said:

No I got the Blood of Winter game from the NA store and finished that no problem. It's this game I'm talking about. I got it today from the EU store for £8.99. I assumed it shared a trophy list with the NA version as it only says 'ps4' on the trophy list, not 'NA'. But this is useful, thanks. Hopefully the devs will fix it then...I read online that the error code I got was a problem Sony's end so I contacted them just in case. I assumed they'd refer me to the devs though. Am I literally the only person in the entire EU who has bought this I wonder!! Thanks again...I'll update this if they sort it out.

It's a different game to Blood of Winter, you can find War Theatre on the NA store for $9.99

I haven't been talking about Blood of Winter at all, I'm talking about the game on this page, War Theatre. The EU version at £8.99 - the trophies don't sync. It was released Feb 2020, a year after the NA version. Will update this if the devs respond