Another Ratalaika Games ?

TrophyDad

15 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

They are only porting because they are selling. Hate the players for buying, not the company for trying to sell and make a living out of it.

I'm not hating the company at all nor the players. Simply stating my feelings toward this progressing trend in trophy hunting.

• Like 1

Durign PS3, until late PS4 Sony enforced something. I cant go into detail due to NDA but there was something to regulate this that went away ~2016? Or so I think...
I didnt lived it myself cause we started on 3DS/Wii U back then but that's what Ive been told.

Edited by RatalaikaGames
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

They are only porting because they are selling. Hate the players for buying, not the company for trying to sell and make a living out of it.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game

It’s totally on Sony for letting the trophy standards slip so low. Letting a dev decide that they get 6 stacks on a game is absolutely ridiculous 

26 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Sekiro? 1f61c.png

-----------------------------

Dont know how to separate posts? This next part is not aimed at you Blakk Vulture, I love you 1f60d.png

Why do some people keep whining about easy platinum trophies? 

I can enjoy all kind of games, from deep stories to intense multiplayer to short, easy games. All depends on which mood Im in. Lately Ive been playing alot of short games and have gotten easy platinums. I make myself a drink, put on some music in the background and are having a blast while the trophies keep popping in.

If you dont think Im a cool trophy hunter for doing that, you know what, I dont give a damn. :popcorn:

Let players enjoy whatever they wanna enjoy, you will feel better about yourself 1f913.png

No I played that today actually. Very good game but I never played any of the Souls game before so I threw myself in the deep end with that one. :dunno:

As for the rest of your post, thank you. Although, to add to this myself, I love quick and easy games for many reasons, but the fact most of them are enjoyable, short, etc, besides trophies, but there will always be someone whining about the easy games. Despite the fact I play a lot of easy games, I'm currently working on Wolfenstein TNO and stuff in my spare time too so sometimes there's a bit of variety. 

Regardless of what people think, we're all just doing the same thing, trophy hunting, which we enjoy and we play whatever we wish to. :P Hell, I enjoyed Peasant Knight so much, I've played it 4 times so far lol. xD 

• Like 3

I buy them mostly for the Vita ports, I have been playing it for almost 6 years now but releases are drying up. PS4 version is a bonus, trying to finish XCOM for Vita on Impossible at the mo, sometimes it's nice to take a break from those gruelling games for something easier!

Edited by tpepper1985

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah it astounds me that Sony hasn't set limits on trophy lists, such as no more than 3 or 4 gold trophies in a list, not more than 1 trophy list per game, etc... Either developers self regulated this a lot better during the PS3 days or Sony enforced it more back then and got lazy with it now - either way it's devaluing the trophy system now. Gold trophies are worthless now, and platinums are getting there unfortunately. But if Sony fails to enforce it, it's just something devs can understandably use as a selling point for games, I don't blame them if they are allowed to do it. It's a lose lose situation for trophy hunters in the long run though and probably something the site will have to counter with a ranking of sorts years from now to replace what a platinum used to clearly signify (effort).

even if you had some regulations on number of say gold trophies the games could still be as ridiculously short. You just give a bronze for jumping the first time etc. the regulation would have to be like on how long it took to get the trophies but that would be harder to tell by the game and list for it to get approved. Some lists years back still didn't have a "beat the game" trophy.

What sort of system you thinking for rankings? like points based on time/skill involved. I feel like this would be pretty hard to fairly balance but curious as to what you are thinking.

I have been annoyed by the decay in trophies for the last year or so (that 2016 ending of regulations somewhat makes sense in that regard) but last year has been crazy. This list is killing me though. Megaman type games are some of my favorites and would have been great to have to fully play this with all characters. The steam achievement list is great. Would have really liked to see that. I mean that is like the perfect example of what a trophy list should look like. (https://steamcommunity.com/stats/467850/achievements). Play a game fully. Beat with all characters. S ranks. collect all power ups etc. 

On 3/22/2019 at 2:21 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Yes, it's ours XD.

It's an action platformer, 8 levels, 8 bosses. You get powerups of the bosses you defeat. It will be 4.99$/Eur, cross-buy.
EU/NA "soon", Asia a bit later down the line, prob late April.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, MatrikPS said:

? Looks and sounds awesome! Keep them coming! #longlivethevita

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1