Detroit Platinum Avatar

knoef_NL

I feel as though Sony is doing it mostly with the version exclusives which are only available on their platform like horizon zero dawn, spiderman, God of war, now Detroit.. they might even make more for many other exclusives idk let's see but something is better than nothing lol.

To the peope like me that don't get these mails, there's a simple explanation. You have to be opted-in to PlayStation marketing communications in your account settings. So now it's up to you if you think it's worth it or not. Don't know if it works retroactively, though.

15 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

No and doubt I will.  Still waiting on BB, HZD (really want that theme), GOW4, Spider-Man, etc plat rewards.

Canada don't exist for them is the only thing that comes to mind on why I'm not getting them.

The reward is available to U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec). Either you must be living in the Walloon part of Canada or see above.

56 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

To the peope like me that don't get these mails, there's a simple explanation. You have to be opted-in to PlayStation marketing communications in your account settings. So now it's up to you if you think it's worth it or not. Don't know if it works retroactively, though.

The reward is available to U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec). Either you must be living in the Walloon part of Canada or see above.

Ontario and still get nothing. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 4:00 PM, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

No and doubt I will.  Still waiting on BB, HZD (really want that theme), GOW4, Spider-Man, etc plat rewards.

Canada don't exist for them is the only thing that comes to mind on why I'm not getting them.

I am US and I haven't gotten BB, HZD, GOW4, Spider-Man, or Detroit. It seems very buggy on who gets them and who doesn't.

• Like 1