Enemy grab glitched?

Quink666

So currently on the Chained Ogre enemy. He can literally grab me when i'm 4-5 meters away. I get teleported into his arms. Not able to dodge a single grab even if i am miles away, i always get teleported to him. Game freezes for 1 sec then i'm teleported to him and grabbed.

Can't see any upcoming glitch fixes or anything. Seems impossible to kill him since 1 grab kills me.

Anyone else encountered this?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

yes I have the same issue. he was above in the tent area and I went to drop down and got posted back up into his grab. its realllllly making me hate the game

Figured out a way to kill him by not letting him even try to grab. Get the flame thrower. It stuns him. So just stun him attack for a few secs and repeat.

You get the flamethrower in the place you go after you use the bell you get from the senile woman. Very early on in a bonfire. If he is stunned he can't grab you.

25 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Figured out a way to kill him by not letting him even try to grab. Get the flame thrower. It stuns him. So just stun him attack for a few secs and repeat.

You get the flamethrower in the place you go after you use the bell you get from the senile woman. Very early on in a bonfire. If he is stunned he can't grab you.

just uninstalled the game. was hitting levels of anger I havent reached in over a decade. lol. 

I did flame him. then attack..flame. even spin attack.

almost had him had that third ♥ with the spear not peg me through the tent.

plus now I'm out of Sen and need to farm shit mobs again to get White Talisman or whatever they're called.

every video of boss fights etc. I've seen people are going in aggressive so idk. From made some next level difficult shit.

Happened to me too. Lady Butterfly kept grabbing me. It's either the strict timing or there are bugs involved.

39 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

just uninstalled the game. was hitting levels of anger I havent reached in over a decade. lol. 

I did flame him. then attack..flame. even spin attack.

almost had him had that third 2665.png with the spear not peg me through the tent.

plus now I'm out of Sen and need to farm shit mobs again to get White Talisman or whatever they're called.

every video of boss fights etc. I've seen people are going in aggressive so idk. From made some next level difficult shit.

Try another time, maybe? Game is interesting, to say the least.

Edited by sunashigure1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sunashigure1 said:

Happened to me too. Lady Butterfly kept grabbing me. It's either the strict timing or there are bugs involved.

Yeah it sure is. I was close to quit (for the day) a couple of times but just took a break and have now managed to get to the first real boss. Only thing annoying me now is that you only have 3 hp pots and they heal about 20% of my hp. Kinda useless. But im guessing that will improve later on. In Dark Souls games you started with 5 times as many hp pots and they healed for slightly more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunashigure1 said:

yeah I saw a vid of someone who stealth killed a bar. which for some reason I didnt think of. and I kept trying to dodge roll instead of just block his kicks and anything not called a grab lol.

just frustrated at being stuck at that part for so long. am enjoying everything else tho I suppose Haha

and yes I think the grabs are bugged at the moment 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

yeah I saw a vid of someone who stealth killed a bar. which for some reason I didnt think of. and I kept trying to dodge roll instead of just block his kicks and anything not called a grab lol.

just frustrated at being stuck at that part for so long. am enjoying everything else tho I suppose Haha

and yes I think the grabs are bugged at the moment 

True, you can get away with a stealth attack on some enemies (to shave off 1 bar of their HP). Lol, I hear you, it's definitely annoying.

I was stuck at the Lady Butterfly for a bit and, how odd it may seem, I enjoyed it. The difficulty spike.