Skalesandfang101

Trophy Questions

3 posts in this topic

Any idea how to get the following trophies:

Ability Skill Master

J-Skill Master

Upgrade Master

I've been researching these trophies because a lot of the other random ones are easily done in the lobby or the menu, but these ones I can't figure out how to unlock. I think you get J Skills from free missions, but am totally unaware how to preform upgrades (I only have about 10) or where to obtain 30 ability skills. 

And the other one, roughly whats the best way to get 1000 dropped items? I thought I would've unlocked it by now, I suppose I should just keep playing. This game has no trophy guides or any detailed videos, and honestly I can see why :P

For the J-Skill Trophy you need 50. I already have 60, but didn't get a trophy...

Someone can help?

Edit: Got it, after 63.^^

Edited by sven100

On 3/22/2019 at 6:44 PM, Skalesandfang101 said:

Any idea how to get the following trophies:

Ability Skill Master

J-Skill Master

Upgrade Master

I've been researching these trophies because a lot of the other random ones are easily done in the lobby or the menu, but these ones I can't figure out how to unlock. I think you get J Skills from free missions, but am totally unaware how to preform upgrades (I only have about 10) or where to obtain 30 ability skills. 

And the other one, roughly whats the best way to get 1000 dropped items? I thought I would've unlocked it by now, I suppose I should just keep playing. This game has no trophy guides or any detailed videos, and honestly I can see why :P

There is an upgrade counter in each of the group camps where you can perform upgrades if I remember correctly the one I used frequently was to the right after you come out of the tunnel with Luffy's ship.  In order to perform them, you need materials that you can get from free missions, which also is incidentally the best place to get 1000 dropped items.  The Expert or Very Hard free mission (cant remember which probably expert) drops around 100 materials or more per time you complete it which will help you with both trophies. 

Ability skills can be obtained by doing some free missions, or by purchasing them at the shop.