Ax_Devil3zoz

Ax_Devil3zoz's Dispute

41 posts in this topic

Ax_Devil3zoz

Dark Souls II
what hell why did get flagged on this game 2 I did not us any cheats infamous I hide that game but dark souls 2 like what heck was that wheres the prove?

So, you're saying you didn't notice the second flag when you private messaged me about Infamous? This isn't new.

59dXIlO.png

Also, your trophies are out of order on this game.

Edited by B1rvine

why is it out out of order tell me ? show me proof man 

show me proof man I'm waiting u cant just flagg me with no proof why did I get flagged this doesn't make any sense 

You've sent me 3 separate private messages on here, and 7 messages on PSN network, please stop spamming me. This isn't how to get your flag resolved.

This is more up @MMDE's expertise. For now, how did you get the pyromancies so early in relation to The End & Covenant trophies?

Edited by B1rvine

will I'm just trying to get proof I cant handle this and u flagged me so give me proof when ur done from Netflix ok I'm sorry but I was worried and confused so much why did u flagged me on dark souls 2 with no proof ok lesson idk how this sites work idk what heck did I do but u gotta show me proof man or give me reason that u flagged me this is clean game dont make sooooo confuse like that and just watch Netflix comeone man 

Is this private messages? idk how this site work ok 

oh sorry I did get see the message so I speed run everything on this game I played this game on 2014 since this game came out and I was just playing it for fun and I came back to it ok 2016 to get the platinum trophy and I just speed run the trophies I'm just good at souls games this is me favorite game dark souls 2 so I just speed run everything I spent like week with no stop playing to just get the platinum I just speedrun do u know what is speed run is ? I speed run the souls games is me playground broo I'm just to good at souls games that's dont make u have the right to flagg me to just become to good   I literally know everything on this game and the trophies I speedrun them I know every covenant locations I already told u I used to play this game aloot before on me second account and I just planned to get the platinum and I did 

Edited by Ax_Devil3zoz
added some words

31 minutes ago, Ax_Devil3zoz said:

speed run speed run speed run speedrun speed run speedrun 

You haven't explained anything. Tell how did you get all pyromancies so early in the game. How did you get all of them before actually completing all the unlock requirements.

I have the disc version for this game that's mean I can do all the glitches glitches not cheating itz on the game so there were i can skip places i dont actually remember how did i get this trophy but I remember I used to do aloots of skips like u can skip from the beginning to the end but I didnt do that because I was hunting trophies not speed running like literally speedruuning so yeah i used to do aloots of skipping did u understand ? I used to do aloots of skipping and I got all the pyromancy first because it was the easiest 1 for me and there were to many glitches that were available for me but I only did the skipping glitch and souls glitch but I didnt reach max level unfortunately did u give the answer ? 

edit: and about the covenant trophies it was on the way I know all the covenant locations so it was on the way I used to visit them all like when I visit new area I progress every trophy that I can and I did it quick 

Edited by Ax_Devil3zoz
added some words

The problem is some of the Pyromancies require you beat the game up to one or two times, or do other requirements you couldn't have possibly earned yet. 

What exploit did you take advantage of?

There is no exploit in dark souls 2 that allows you get any of the pyromancies or spells without having to get to new game++ and doing all the covenants and questlines. 

Edited by rolltideroll157

I did get to the end twice of skipping the first time I did it I got to the end and after on ng+ I purchased the first spell like I still remember some of it the I skipped the second time and I reached ng++ and I toke the second spell and the rest like I practice on the skipping glitch and other glitches before I start speed running for the platinum and I was always but on me mind that I go on the hardest ones first and the easiest second and u asking what exploits did I use I used the souls glitch when I get aloots of souls to level up and the skipping glitch and I used other skipp glitches to get some quest done quick I can remember them but some of them they are not on YouTube I discover like half of it and the other half me friends told me about 

47 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

There is no exploit in dark souls 2 that allows you get any of the pyromancies or spells without having get to new game++ and doing al the covenants and questlines. 

i believe this to be correct, even if there's glitches involved it wouldn't put anyone in the position to earn trophy's in that order.

previous dispute's have been done something like this but all have failed.

Edited by kingdrake2

so ur not removing the flagg plzz man remove it I didnt use any cheats plzzzz man I'm telling the truth plzz man remove it 

kingdrake2 broo theres to many glitches u can do on dark souls 2  as speed runner and loving the speed runs u always wanna just find like spots that can get u to the end fast so that's what did and his correct what he was saying but not all the quest lines I have to do lesson I'm so lucky with the glitches I discovere so many glitches but I dont post them on YouTube so I dont want them to patch it 

Edited by Ax_Devil3zoz
added some words

Aannnnnnd someone else flagged you on "For Honor". The story trophies are out of order.

As far as I'm concerned, perma-off.

wtf for honor trophies I cant hack that shit dude wtf is going one here comebacks wtf dude how flagged ? are u gonna let that happened?

brooo B1rvine are u gonna remove the flagg or what ? 

brooooooo do something I cant do hacks or mods on ps4 man u gotta do something or I'm gonna leave this site this is bullshit I cant hack for honor on ps4 broooo what is this and yeah did u not know u can change the time and get the trophies like on the future like forward time sorry I'm bad at English anyway I didnt do that but how the fuck did this happend ? do something man 

I'm not sure why you think it can't be cheated. To be fair, I normally don't approve reports for one out of order story trophy, but your history isn't good.

Why was If you want peace, prepare for war skipped and earned an hour later?

yjIxINh.png

bro I dont fucking know how but u can say I cheated on ps3 or hacked because on ps3 hackers everywhere but on ps4 I cant do nothing I cant cheat or hack or modded or even glitch but for honor dont have glitches bro I swear God I dont know how this happend but I'm telling u I used to do aloots of community parties and having fun with friends maybe I joined to me friend and I got the trophy by accident bro idk but why did u flagged with this me history does matter on ps3 but on ps4 I cant hack man comeone what is this ? this is maybe glitch I'm chocked that even happend idk how did I did it man mannnn u gotta remove this flagg but dont remove it on infamous or dark souls 2 idk but this is on ps4 for honor is on ps4 lesson ______ what do u think I can do to get this done like that ? like tell me 

dude just let go already, I hate cheaters because they dont admit they cheated and they make a big deal out of it 

Begging and all that also wont make them remove the flags as shown by your begging earlier on.

ok I will admit I'm gonna tell the truth fuck it ok gonna hide the games anyway

infamous: this game I played normally from the begging until I got stuck on the last blast shard and I I was locking for help and I cant find the last shard and I talked to me friend and he say give me ur save data and I will but all the blast shards trophy idk but itz kinda like that 

dark souls: yes I used savegame data that me friend gives me me best friend and I got the platinum easily this is the truth but u get from the savedata only 9999999 souls and the rest u gotta work for it and that's what did 

for honor: 0 cheats 0 glitches 0 hack and I have 0 clue how this happend I'm telling the truth o cant say anymore this is the truth about me flagged games and I will not hide this game because I did not cheat on it this is unfair I will hide the games that I cheat on it even 0 cheat because I hate cheats 2 u gotta unflagged this is unfair man I'm tired from this shit 

I can't see nothing else except remove the flagg from for honor idk if ur remove it from dark souls 2 or infamous because for honor u cant cheat there because theres no cheats 

can u remove the flagg ? from for honor 

I hide dark souls 2 and infamous but u didnt tell me what do u think I cant do on for honor to cheat ?

bro why nobody is talking I need u to remove this flagg so I can stop broo this is unfair I have friend have the same problem he finished the samurai chapter first and he finish the game on normal after 2 months 

can someone hear me ? me friend I'd is Jorgeketchaup u can see for ur self I'm not the only 1 how got this glitch 

where is the owner he need to deal with u guys this is unfair unfair I'm not the only 1 how got this problem and nobody even replies to me why u bullying me 

7 minutes ago, Ax_Devil3zoz said:

bro why nobody is talking I need u to remove this flagg so I can stop broo this is unfair I have friend have the same problem he finished the samurai chapter first and he finish the game on normal after 2 months 

I still don't know how you think getting 9999999999 souls or whatever is not "doing all the work" for you.

Considering how easy dark souls II is and how you needed to cheat, idk what to tell you.

You could have just had your friend help you but you instead used saved data.

Dark souls has this thing called summoning.

Hell you can even summon a hacker which I guess isn't against the rules.

Lots of options you had here man, even out of the shittiest options you could have used, trivializing the fact you needed to have someone's save data and then wanting to be ranked.

Explain to me how that's fair to me?

I played through dark souls II without save data usage and had to start from scratch.

I had to beat the game 3 times just to unlock all the pyro spells.

Would it be fair to remove the flag still?

Because it's not fair that people like me spend countless hours playing and you want credit for it because you played a game with basically a maxed out character from save data usage.

Sorry man no help here, really should be ashamed that you resorted to that in a game where you can easily just summon a friend.

Smh