Ax_Devil3zoz

Ax_Devil3zoz's Dispute

41 posts in this topic

u welcome now can u remove the flagg brooooooo I didnt do anything to deserve this shit I didnt cheat wtfffffffffffff this is start to get very bulllshit I didnt shit and nobody is answering to me like wtf is this site wheres the owner ? 

I didnt ask for ur help kid will itleast I said the truth and itz fine if I got flagged on that game because I deserve it but i dont deserve it on for honor kid i didnt cheat on it why is this kid only talking about dark souls is none talking about for honor 

I didnt ask for ur help kid will itleast I said the truth and itz fine if I got flagged on that game because I deserve it but i dont deserve it on for honor kid i didnt cheat on it why is this kid only talking about dark souls is none talking about for honor 

13 minutes ago, Ax_Devil3zoz said:

u welcome now can u remove the flagg brooooooo I didnt do anything to deserve this shit I didnt cheat wtfffffffffffff this is start to get very bulllshit I didnt shit and nobody is answering to me like wtf is this site wheres the owner ? 

I didn't do nuffin

https://youtu.be/sq5zcOUyc9I

Edited by NekoRave

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

I didn't do nuffin

what do u mean kid ok lesson where the owner ? because I got flagged on for honor and on for honor u cant cheat there I'm right? right can u cheat on for honor ? like u tell me 

25 minutes ago, Ax_Devil3zoz said:

bro why nobody is talking I need u to remove this flagg so I can stop broo this is unfair I have friend have the same problem he finished the samurai chapter first and he finish the game on normal after 2 months 

can someone hear me ? me friend I'd is Jorgeketchaup u can see for ur self I'm not the only 1 how got this glitch 

where is the owner he need to deal with u guys this is unfair unfair I'm not the only 1 how got this problem and nobody even replies to me why u bullying me 

Problem is not that you finished samurai chapter first, problem is that you got this an hour after completing story mode on hard or realistic. 

You get the trophy before or simultaneously with completing on hard/normal/realistic

1 minute ago, TNekke said:

Problem is not that you finished samurai chapter first, problem is that you got this an hour after completing story mode on hard or realistic. 

You get the trophy before or simultaneously with completing on hard/normal/realistic

omg 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm dying here 

like man for reall what can I do like u tell me what can do to do cheats on story and theres no fucking cheats like how I'm gonna use cheats when I already finished the story like how ? and like wtf is this bullshit man stop bullshiting me man like tell me how the fuck I'm gonna cheat man or let's say I'm gonna do this itz maybe glitch or something 

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

I don't speak cheater.

Can you translate using a save data for me please?

will I dont speak kids language 2 can u translate it using man data for me please? 

this is unfair I'm not the only 1 how have the glitch date theres some people have it 2 like if u lock around u will see 1 have the same problem as me 

1 minute ago, AJ_-_808 said:

You can show your posts to your English teacher and shame them i

unfortunately I dont have English teacher and I never have 1 and u better show ur posts to your self and by shamed to death and hell 

Just now, Ax_Devil3zoz said:

unfortunately I dont have plats and I never have 1 legit and u better show my infamous and dark souls plat to your me and im shamed to death and hell 

Wow that got dark

Well, you need to either max out a certain covenant OR get far enough (NG++) after beating the game to learn all pyromancies. You did neither, which means you used a downloaded save (mule), and when you do this to earn trophies, you get flagged. It's not wanted on the leaderboards. It will not be unflagged. I see you only got 2 flags, and I got no idea about the other flag, I just know it's a pretty big extra step to cheat something that does require save file resigning unlike Dark Souls II. As long as you got less than 3 flags, you can still get back on the leaderboards:

And please stop being so obnoxious. Nobody here made you cheat, we just want a clean leaderboards.