Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ax_Devil3zoz

Ax_Devil3zoz's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

Ax_Devil3zoz

For Honor
what do u mean ? flagged I cant hack for honor on ps4 or modded maybe thats glitch or something maybe I joined me friend when he was on chapter 3 idk I cant remember all I remember is I used to join aloots of people to have fun and doing the story missions with them that dont make sense for honor is on online game how do u except me to do this ? this is maybe glitch or something yooooooo this shit dont make sense how

Care to explain how you completed story mode before completing the samurai story ??

Even when you join friends that are on different story chapters, you have to complete all 3 before you can achieve the trophy for completing Story mode..

it's a massive mess. he's also flagged for dark souls 2. that isn't getting removed and now he's denying he didn't hack that one either in a previous topic knowing how this is going to play out. he's facing 3 flags if this sticks. he'll be off sooner or later.

Edited by kingdrake2

I lifted this flag. 22 out of the last 50 100% achievers had the Samurai trophy pop after beating the game on normal. Sounds like a glitch or something to me, idk, don't care.

@Ax_Devil3zoz, please stop sending abusing messages to people, or you'll find yourself permanently removed from the site.