[Video Guide] Undressed to Kill

I just unlocked the "Armor Breaker Distinction" Commendation.

For this I had to "destroy each piece of armor on an elite, finishing off with the helmet".

If I understand this correctly this should also cover the requirements of the Undress to kill trophy or not?

Because the throphie didn't pop.

7 hours ago, Couga83 said:

For this I had to "destroy each piece of armor on an elite, finishing off with the helmet".

If I understand this correctly this should also cover the requirements of the Undress to kill trophy or not?

Yes, but for the trophy you have to get the finishing kill. Not to say you didn't, but it cannot be an NPC or another player getting the last shot. Also, grenades, fire, or other AoE effects likely play a role, too. 

8 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Same thing happened with me. It was during a mission against a guy swinging a sledgehammer and I was the only player. I did get the "Armor Breaker Distinction", but not the trophy, so it might be glitchy.

Edited by kmarsu

23 hours ago, kmarsu said:

Same thing happened with me. It was during a mission against a guy swinging a sledgehammer and I was the only player. I did get the "Armor Breaker Distinction", but not the trophy, so it might be glitchy.

On 27/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, Couga83 said:

Are you guys sure he was a Tank enemy? There are many different armored enemies, the tank is a bit bigger in size, usually slower and carrying a heavy machine gun or a grenade launcher. The trophy won’t pop if you kill one of the regular armored guys (even if it is a yellow elite).

On 3/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, Adras_Nightmare said:

Are you guys sure he was a Tank enemy? There are many different armored enemies, the tank is a bit bigger in size, usually slower and carrying a heavy machine gun or a grenade launcher. The trophy won’t pop if you kill one of the regular armored guys (even if it is a yellow elite).

Sledgehammer guys are the Outcast Tanks. I also got my Undress to Kill trophy on a Sledgehammer dude by kiting him around & breaking his armour off piece by piece.

I actually found Armour Breaker to be glitchy although it glitched positively for me, the helmet was the third piece of armour I destroyed (both legs & one arm were still intact) but I got it anyway.