New Player

Hello all! 

So I'm planning on picking this up next week after thoroughly enjoying the first one. I played through the original on my own but don't want to do that this time, it's far more fun with a partner. Unfortunately none of my friends are interested in the game! I've seen there's a PSN Profiles Clan etc but will anyone be willing to play with me as I'll be low level? Or does the game level scale you?

Co-op scaling wasn't working, but they just patched it yesterday, I believe. Problem is that I think that it only finds a middle ground, so if you're 1 and someone else is 30, not sure how well that will work. Leveling up is fairly simple and I'm sure that the PSNProfiles II clan has or will have some lower level people in it. The other one is full, but ours still has plenty of spots. 

Definitely join up! 

Hi, If you see me playing you are happy to join me and my friends. Some of us are level 30 now but we have one that is level 20 and one that is level 12. If you need help just ask. I am not that good but I can distract the enemies by letting them shoot at me lol.

We even have a clan you are welcome to join.