Carol

Would you recommend Sniper Elite 4?

11 posts in this topic

Sniper Elite 4 is currently on sale for 20€, with the season pass. I really like stealth games and I never played a Sniper Elite game, so I am kinda curious about them.

Would you recommend Sniper Elite 4? Is the game fun? Is the stealth enjoyable, rewarding and intuitive or is too hard to go through the levels stealthily?

Also, about the multiplayer, I don’t like boosting, unless it’s absolutely necessary; I prefer earning my trophies by playing normally. So, are the multiplayer modes still active?

Thanks for your answers.

It's worth it. If you like stealth you'll like it. (Coming from a verified owner) it can be ultra hard on the harder difficulties (obviously) but it's great.

I really like this game, there is a few coop trophies and 2(?) MP, but they are easy. Absolute stealth is possible, but it will take something like 2h to beat one level that way. This isn't revolutionary game, but I really enjoyed it. I will be playing DLCs soon and hope maps are bigger and last longer.

The whole game can be played co-op too, I'm currently playing with my brother and it's super fun. The trophies are doable too(and both players will unlock them)

Thank you for suggesting me the game! I bought it and I’m enjoying it so much! It’s been so much fun! 

I love the methodical stealth approach that the campaign allows and then the survival matches are so fun! 

It was definitely a great purchase. For 20€, I got a great game and lots of content! This game totally matches what I like!

I love the Sniper Elite series.  The hardest difficulty trophy can be a challenge but i found that the best way to do it was to do a normal playthrough to get all the other trophies then on Sniper Elite (or authentic, whichever the harder was), just run in guns blazing.  No need for stealth when you've already got the trophies.

I'm currently thinking about buying V2 remastered but I'm not sure because of the co-op trophies.  No one on my friends list plays.

It was fun and when you go for the 100% it's even better. 

Takes a lot of patience though.. 

Hell yeah, specially now that it's "free".

No there is no dlc with the ps plus version. You will have to pay 34.99 on psn store in order to get all the dlc season pass in order to to get all the dlc trophies. However the Authentic Plus mode is available via free update those trophies can be obtain for free.