Plat unobtainable?

Vern3r0z

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but It's possible now that the bugged trophies are fixed. Pro fishing sim is still unobtainable, and I doubt it will ever be fixed.(I deleted it from my profile as I couldn't even stand to look at it anymore) This took me about 2 months to plat, was a bit of a grind, learning curve and I used the DLC maps/lures for my 50 trophy catfish, but there was no problems with trophies unlocking. This is the best fishing game on ps4 IMO. Some of the dlc trophies will probably be impossible unless you have LOTS of time and luck, the lakes are huge and it's anybody's guess where all the trophy fish will be, when they will be there and what lure they might like. Wish the devs would give a little hints on how to find them. Other than that I really enjoyed this game.I picked it up for cheap on sale .it pays to wait for updates/patches for sure!

On 2.3.2020 at 7:56 PM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

I know this is an old thread, but It's possible now that the bugged trophies are fixed. Pro fishing sim is still unobtainable, and I doubt it will ever be fixed.(I deleted it from my profile as I couldn't even stand to look at it anymore) This took me about 2 months to plat, was a bit of a grind, learning curve and I used the DLC maps/lures for my 50 trophy catfish, but there was no problems with trophies unlocking. This is the best fishing game on ps4 IMO. Some of the dlc trophies will probably be impossible unless you have LOTS of time and luck, the lakes are huge and it's anybody's guess where all the trophy fish will be, when they will be there and what lure they might like. Wish the devs would give a little hints on how to find them. Other than that I really enjoyed this game.I picked it up for cheap on sale .it pays to wait for updates/patches for sure!

Thanks for the response, i guess ill skip this for now.

On 3/2/2020 at 0:56 PM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

Cool.  I've been toying around with a fishing game for a while, so your news is good to hear.

p.s. You have a misspelled word in the info that appears under your ID - it reads 'Daughter Of Artimis', but should read 'Artemis'.  Assuming one of your parents' names isn't Artimis, I guess.

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Cool.  I've been toying around with a fishing game for a while, so your news is good to hear.

p.s. You have a misspelled word in the info that appears under your ID - it reads 'Daughter Of Artimis', but should read 'Artemis'.  Assuming one of your parents' names isn't Artimis, I guess.

Oh shit, thanks I never noticed? I'm going to fix it right now.

• Like 1

On 2020/3/3 at 2:56 AM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

congrats and glad to hear its plattable now?

got it w/  quad pass on the previous sale and about to give it a start.

would u mind tell me which trophies are online exclusive and they are hard or boostable?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

afa platted it this week

i can answer my own question now.

the angling tycoon IS online exclusive to the weekly live events aka dovetail fishing league.

u gotta compete w/ a whole bunch of bloody lifers to grind out the 1m earning.

u will get a decent earning around 30-60k per event if being ranked around 10-20th. 

match series and carp are your best friends.

dont bother with big bass ones. they r merely a waste of time ?