Dr_Mayus

Dr_Mayus

24th Jun 2013

11:54:45 PM

drummerklg

24th Jun 2013

11:55:08 PM

Wait a minute I actually was first :D, take that drummer /(>o<)/

No since it was a tie (well as close to a tie as there can be) I will be drawing from all the voters for a winner.

Also to everyone I was really going to do R2 as my 100 but after grinding out RDR for #97 I just couldn't face that much grinding again. Also there are so many awesome games I wanted to play and I kept putting them off because I didn't want to ruin my #100. So in the end I said "fuck it" and decided to just troll #100 so I can get on with playing. Also if you notice I stopped playing long enough to get a Transformer trophy for #6000 so I had to really be careful while playing that I didn't accidently earn too many trophies and earn a HM trophy for 6000 (I don't need that game twice on my milestones :P)

To be honest though it was really hard to find this game, no store carried it in Winnipeg, no one rented it, Kijiji had it but only for 360 and Wii I had to get it off of eBay and that is where the mysterious package video came from.

Also that is why I decided to have some fun with the videos so people could see that there was work involved with getting #100.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

OMG Dr. Mayus. You actually made Hannah Montana #100. You are the first male to get the Hannah Montana plat and maintain their respectability. Tell me, was it as bad as is rumored?

Gratz on #100 Drummer. That was a hell of a race :D

Edited by Bullstomp

OMG Dr. Mayus. You actually made Hannah Montana #100. You are the first male to get the Hannah Montana plat and maintain their respectability. Tell me, was it as bad as is rumored?

Thanks BS :D

Actually the game wasn't half bad, I mean don;'t get me wrong it wasn't great but considering most of the controls were done by using the six-axis it was surprisingly responsive. The mini games were actually fun to do ( See Jak 2 and 3D Dot Gameheroes mini games are supposed to be fun) and the music didn't get on my nerves.

So all in all I am glad I finally got to play it. I have always been curious about trying the game out because of its reputation and this was really the only opportunity I had where I could play it and still maintain some credibility :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh man, the gears in my head haven't started turning yet.  I just got #250 and 13k not too long ago.  Both games were clean up games that i hadn't touched in years.  Has to be an Ultra Rare plat, possibly.... You know what!?  I'll make #300 and 14k either PS4 games or a Vita game since i just got one last month.  Good luck with the Alphabet Slaughter!

Oh man, the gears in my head haven't started turning yet.  I just got #250 and 13k not too long ago.  Both games were clean up games that i hadn't touched in years.  Has to be an Ultra Rare plat, possibly.... You know what!?  I'll make #300 and 14k either PS4 games or a Vita game since i just got one last month.  Good luck with the Alphabet Slaughter!

Good luck with that, hope to have the alphabet done before the end of the year

Ahem, Not the first. Maybe the second lol.

Congrats on 100 myas. Whats going to be 200?

Ahem, Not the first. Maybe the second lol.

Congrats on 100 myas. Whats going to be 200?

I know of at least 1 other person who got HM as their 100th...what if there is more :o

And for #200 I can only think of one game

p6ab.png

Congratulations on getting your 100th platinum trophy. :)

Wow.. such a tough platinum to get :P

But well done on 100 platinums, great milestone to get to!  Hope to have that many myself someday.

Hey that bean bag throwing game is a bitch to beat :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, that video of you listing the 100 games that you platinumed made me tear up. Just thinking about the whole journey in general is definitely going to be worth it for me.

I didn't like how I kind of ran out of time in the video and started having to rush through like 30 games in 30 seconds ^_^. 200 is going to be much better planned out.

• 3 months later...

Grats on that 100th Mayus, great choice too lol

The "Rallying the troops" video cracked me up, and good job with the retrospective, extra points for wise use of Sigur Ros!

Now onto another 100!

Thanks :). The first video is already done for 200. It will be released during the Year End Awards. 200 is going to be a nightmare :o

Also nice to find a Sigur Ros fan :D