Dr_Mayus' Mysterious 100th Platinum

Dr_Mayus

I was expecting knives and pitchforks but the forum is surprisingly kind - if you don't get it, you don't get WHY Hannah Montana: The Movie being Platinum #100 is considering a badge of shame. :P

No offense, I know the game is based off a god-awful Disney Channel sitcom and infamous for being the worst and easiest game to platinum. It's considered Baby's First Rhythm game by nay-sayers, but I'm proud you did it as your 100th, Dr. Mayus. :)

Just wonder, but did anyone inspire you to make Hannah your 100th? :o

Sorry late late late reply :)

No, I was going to do Resistance 2 but got annoyed by the grinding. I just wanted to get 100 over with so I decided to pick a troll platinum to do it ^_^

I was expecting knives and pitchforks but the forum is surprisingly kind - if you don't get it, you don't get WHY Hannah Montana: The Movie being Platinum #100 is considering a badge of shame. :P

No offense, I know the game is based off a god-awful Disney Channel sitcom and infamous for being the worst and easiest game to platinum. It's considered Baby's First Rhythm game by nay-sayers, but I'm proud you did it as your 100th, Dr. Mayus. :)

I did the platinum as a Troll 100 :P Some people got weirdly annoyed (no idea why...it is my platinum) but I think it is more fun to have :). I have a doozy set up for 200 as well. I am not looking forward to playing it :(